act 2 summary

「Box 20 」

「Box 20 」

Class 1-A's rescue training. Zihao blackmails All Might, he uses his knowledge of One For All against All Might in his favor.

「Box 21 」

Experiment to see if Shinsou's quirk would work on Dark Shadow, Zihao has the females and some males stay behind after class to fill out a form.

「Box 22 」

Shinsou gets into 1-A and M*neta is expelled.

「Box 23 」

Shigaraki run in at the mall but Zihao keeps it under control. He also reveals that he knows his real identity. And there is a mystery stalker.

「Box 24 」

After an awkward encounter with Sero's parents, Zihao gives Sero a ride to the bus for the camping trip where he picks up Shinsou. It is also revealed that he saved Kota's parents.

「Box 25 」

Hu meets class 1-A and we see how Zihao feels guilty about not being able to save Kota's parents completely.

「Box 26 」

Zihao meets with Dabi and tells him he doesn't want to fight him. Afterward he makes the class breakfast. 

「Box 27 」

Slight Midoriya slander after he tells Kota his opinions. Kota is angry after his encounter with Midoriya and accidently hits Zihao. Instead of punishing the kid, he gives him a chance to fix his mistake.

「Box 28 」

The attack begins and Zihao fights Muscular alone, he sends Kota and Midoriya to where Hu is. He defeats Muscular in a one-sided fight basically, but it cost him majority of his energy.

「Box 29 」

Run in with Dark Shadow where Zihao gets badly hurt. Shinsou uses his quirk to calm him down but Bakugou and Zihao get taken when they aren't looking.

「Box 30 」

Zihao wakes up in a mystery room where he argues with Dabi. He learns he is chained to the wall and does not have his hearing aids in. 

Hu gets Momo, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima and Shinsou to help him save Zihao and Bakugou.

「Box 31 」

Zihao is still being held hostage, he ends up upsetting Shigaraki. Memories of the night his mother was murdered begin to resurface. He also becomes skeptical of Shigaraki's connection to the faceless man.

Hu gets the kids to the location and they search for the two.

「Box 32 」

Big boss fight, fuck what happens with All Might we don't care. But Zihao gets taken by Hawks to a safe location after he fights Dabi. He used the last of his smoke to save Bakugou. Before he runs out completely Hu reveals a smoke bomb he had.

Two whole sections and this book has only been out for two months, I'm proud of myself :D

I would say this book is maybe a third of the way done, not really half yet. But we do have more fluff coming your way! See you guys in the next update. <3