box 52

"That was different than what we discussed

"That was different than what we discussed." The tension in the air was thick as the two stood feet from the other. A suffocating blanket seemed to cover the two in a thick haze. Their eyes hardened as they stared each other down

"Is that so?" Dabi's eyes linger on the weapon held against his neck. If he was anyone else, he may have been scared, but he knew this was necessary. You cannot catch a mouse with a trap.

Hawks held his feather at Dabi's neck, narrowing his eyes at the villain he held his handy steady. They both knew one wrong move and the other could end up dead, yet at the moment neither of them cared. "I was hoping we'd get along better than this, Dabi." Hissing out the villain's name, Hawks furled his fist by his side. Dabi's eyes watched the feather as it began to dig into his skin, yet no fear was evident on his face. He's had worse after all.

Unmoving, his lips begin to curl upward into a sickening grin. "Oh, I thought you only had weak feathers left." Dabi retorted, not even caring about the blade digging into his skin.

"Well, I can't exactly meet with a liar unarmed." Hawks' face contorted into one of anger. "The plan was for tomorrow, at the factory on the coast. Not in the middle of the damn city. Not to mention that Nomu. It was on a completely different level from the ones we've seen so far. I'd prefer for you to tell me about those things in advanced." He felt a flicker of irritation as Dabi seemed to ignore his concerns. It was almost as if the villain was having fun. Like a sick twisted kid playing some kind of prank.