Chapter 2- Fairytales

Sip.

The Situation was awkward for Amelia, on the other hand.. Alexis was calm.

"The victims of the disaster is welcomed to stay at Saint Therese's hospital"
Amelia continued to sip her tea.

"Your highness?"

'hm? did i say something wrong?"
Amelia was puzzled by hearing Alexis.

"What?"

"Saint Therese's hospital have many fine doctors and only Nobility can be treated there, your highness..."

Amelia sighed

"i will let the Emperor know that i am permitting the Commoners be treated in Saint Therese's hospital until they get better"

"Yes, your highness"

"then it's better if we end our meeting here"

Amelia stood up and laughed awkwardly.

-
of course, Alexis found Amelia strange. First of all, because Amelia called him Grand duke and not his name, Second, she made an Imperial order.

Which is unlikely of her because she never tried to involve herself with politics and things such as that.
-

after the meeting ended, Amelia went back hurriedly... it was also obvious to the maids that she was trying to avoid Alexis.

Even when Amelia was walking on the Hallways, the Maids on the sides were gossiping about how Amelia avoided Alexis.
Which they also found strange.
-

Alexis took off his outer coat and handed it over to a servant.

"how was your meeting, your grace?"
Marlon walked inside the opened door room.

"hm... her highness was acting strange"

"that is the most popular topic of Volerei today..."

Sigh.

"But your grace, Lady Eurina is in the waiting room..."

"Fine"

Alexis walked to the waiting room, as he walked inside, He was greeted by women of pink hair and emerald eyes.

"Lady Eilyn Eurina"

Alexis avoided to make an eye contact with Eilyn.

-
Count Eurina's Eldest Daughter.

As they have a Foreign Royal Ancestry, and also is the Count family that are one of the most Influential, they are respected.

Eilyn was respected not because of her family, but because she was a genius who was well-known to the people.

She was also a great beauty, very cute and innocent.

Besides that, Amelia had a poisonous beauty but was not seen by many people except the other knights and maids and some other nobles.

that's why many people who have not seen her yet claimed that the title of "most beautiful women of Volerei" deserves to be crowned at Eilyn.