Chapter 8- Schemers

______
Hello readers! welcome back to Princess' unrequited lovers- Chapter 8!

In this chapter, Some parts will be narrated by Amelia, as i feel more comfortable that way~ so, enjoy reading!
______

Unexpectedly, i ended up gardening with Alexis.

It was still early in the morning, no need to rush... right...?

"AHHHHH! YOUR HIGHNESS!! YOU'RE COVERED IN DIRT!"

Seriously Giselle? no need to scream that much.

"Oh my, i apologize to your highness for covering you in dirt by offering you to do this work..."
Alexis apologized whole-heartedly as he looked at me with sincere eyes, and hands that holds the covered-in-dirt shovel.

"It's okay, Sir Vischetel"

I sighed.

"I guess we'll have to end our planting here? Giselle, can you prepare new clothes for me? i'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Yes, Your highness"
Giselle bowed slightly and left to prepare my clothes.

It was a hassle going back there but i can't just talk about politics with an official while i'm wearing a dress covered in mud...!

"Do you want me to escort you, your highness"

"No, it's okay, you may continue what you're doing, but i highly advice you to get ready for our meeting, Sir Vischetel"
I smiled but refused Alexis' offer to escort me. I quickly walked back to my room that almost took Kilometers to walk to.

Finally, after minutes of walking, i arrived in my room.

The Maids quickly dressed me, and decorated my neck with Jewelries.

"Giselle, take off all the Jewelries except for the hair Jewelries"

"Pardon?!"
Giselle looked at me with shock.

It was troublesome to look at my head almost covered in Jewels. I just didn't took off the one Jewel for my hair because it was necessary to be added on to not make my hair messy.

10 minutes passed by, i walked back to the Lily Garden and saw Alexis formally dressed.

'Whaaat?? how did he change that fast?!'

Hair that suited the garden, eyes that looked passionate, and a ideal figure.

Sighhh.

Who wouldn't fall for him??

'Ahem... for a second there, i forgot about the past'

Yes, this is a new "life" for me.
But, this time, i had learned from my mistakes.

I... want to live "freely"

Alexis noticed my gaze towards him, he quickly stood up when he saw me. The passionate eyes turned back to it's reality.

I walked to Alexis, as the maids were left behind me.

Alexis, to show proper manners, adjusted the position of the seat for me.

I sat down as he also did so.

"Regarding the matters we have tackled yesterday, i have already finished all of Your highness' requests. The reports will be given in no long time"
Alexis told me as soon as he sat on the seat.

'That fast???'

"Thank you, Sir Vischetel. I apologize if i have not shown any participation on Investigating regarding that matter, it is for the reason of preparing for the Upcoming Cyclone on the Central Region"