Chapter 3- Changing the point of view

On the day of meeting~

In a garden surrounded by red roses, birds chirp as some fly and swans looked elegant in the lake.  And the dome reflected the sun's rays as if it never existed.
the garden wasn't hot nor cold, it was the perfect temperature.

But those weren't the main characters for todays meeting.

Golden hair that the sun complimented every time it's rays would hit it.
Eyes of Citrine that looked sharp and clearly like jewel.

In a long off-shoulder but comfortable elegant looking gold dress, a beautiful lady is escorted by the Grand duke to the medium round shaped table.

Alexis moved backward the chair for Amelia and Amelia sat while Alexis did the same.

"You chose a good place, Grand duke"
Amelia grinned.

"This was Marlon's decision"

"Then let's move to the main topic"
Amelia changed the topic.

"As you know, it's been 4 years since i received my title as Grand duke"

"Ah, yes, i know that"
Amelia brew a two tea's, for her and Alexis.
After she brewed it, she gave back alexis his cup by Sliding it to him.

"Thank you, your highness"

"So, for the hospital, i've told the Emperor and he was okay with it... we should just do as i say to make it way faster, regarding the place where they should stay after getting treated..."
Amelia paused and sighed.

but before she can even utter a word-

"I'll build a place for them, the places where usually accidents happen should be reconstructed... and have safety barriers"
Alexis suggested and looked at Amelia.

"The magic wizards have much power, but not enough to cover the whole place, you'll need about 50 wizards to do that and so that the barrier will last eternally..."

"Then that's okay, that is the only way after all"

'He's going to spend quite a fortune on that'
Amelia remained speechless for a few seconds.

As she played with the tip of the teacup with her fingertips...
"Alright then it's all set"
Amelia said with a relieved expression.

"Your highness, the Emperor is severely sick, and the Empire is crumbling under his rule... if it continues to crumble down, we might be forced to make you Queen"
Alexis looked at Amelia, who's playing with the edge of the teacup with her fingertips.

"I'm already the Crown Princess Regent, yet it's still crumbling?"
Amelia chuckled but didn't look at Alexis.

"The Regents power is still weak, after all, the Emperor still does things that interfered with your decision despite the fact that you're his beloved daughter"

Alexis looked at Amelia's fingertips and said without minding what he was saying, as if getting hypnotized by Amelia's own fingertips'

"the only thing he interferes with is marriage decisions and crown prince candidates... the reason the power of the regent is weak is because the Emperor still makes decisions for the nation"