Chapter 7- Strange Book

As soon as their little meeting ended, Amelia went back but not to her room.

Creeeeeek.

As the door slowly opened the dark room, a room of dusty books and surroundings came into flame's light.

'So this is the nobles library'

Amelia walked inside the dusty room holding a torch.

Of course, she was alone, after all, this is the library held underground the palace. Which means, it can be dangerous nor safe, but either way, the guards won't let her in because it'd be harmful for her health due to the dusts.

'I heard the library was 400 years old... maybe i can find relevant informations here?'

Amelia walked to get closer to the books and took 1 book out of the shelf.

"Finding Yindel...?"

A novel.

"hmm... Volerei used to be a funny nation without much of a sense of seriousness... just about more than 400 years ago, Novels were very popular, even nobles read it and also royals..."

And became the reason the Nation almost fell because the Emperor and the nobles didn't focus on Politics...

So, a war happened anyways and the other nobles participated... they sealed their books, novels, and also diaries in this library for them to focus on their preparation.

"to think... that this library is full of books that came from dead nobles..."

'but what exactly is Finding Yindel?'

This book sounds familiar.

Amelia, out of curiosity, opened the book to see.

She widened her eyes as she saw the words that the book contained inside a page.

"NOW, COME TO THINK OF IT... this book is based on true story! Mark Myen was the one who wrote this book because he was the Male lead in this story!"

Finding Yindel, was a story of a man, named Mark myen, looking for his beloved, apparently, after 2 years of looking for her, he found not only her, but it also led for Volerei's dicovery.

Volerei was only a small kingdom in the old times... probably about 3,000 years ago, did it happen.

Mark Myen also discovered that Yindel, was the Princess of Volerei... when they married, Mark, as a wise and good king, Conquered 4 other kingdoms which made Volerei the second Biggest nation.

Mark myen and Princess Yindel are not just characters who died long ago, but they're also Amelia's ancestors.

The emperor probably was the one who placed this inside the library when the war started.

The book were written especially by Mark Myen's handwriting... and at the page's end, Yindel drew a picture of them and pasted it inside the book.

This is why the book is special.

Amelia closed the book and placed it back where it belongs.

Suddenly, a book fell out.

'hm?'

Amelia walked to pick up the book, the book looked like a newly made book... the cover was plain Violet, and it wasn't a dusty book.

Why would such book that survived the dark age, still be this neat?

Amelia opened the book, because who wouldn't open such a mysterious book??

Cream colored  pages, clean as if never been touched and never gone through the dark age.

The handwriting was beautiful, although it was tricky because of the Cursives, if was still readable. As if it's gracefully dancing.

it's just a book about Geneology, and the  4 last pages contained magic spells for enchantress'.

But the last page was blank.

Amelia thought the book was strange, there's already a Geneology book for every royal members. Why is there another one here?? but this one was just differently made.

Usually, every geneology book for royals are colored Royal Red and the edges are gold.

'I'll ask father about this'

Amelia took the book and the torch, went outside, then closed the door of the library.

She obviously locked the door, so anyone will be unable to come in.

at her room later on.

"Sir Alexis is asking for another meeting for you two tomorrow, your highness"
Giselle said as her face was full of surprise by the news she herself, delivered.

"Another meeting???"

"Yes, your highness"

'Ugh why does he make my day off's hell??'

Amelia faced palmed, just hearing the news that she'll be meeting ALEXIS tomorrow... isn't that supposed to almost mean that she'll meet Alexis very often?!

'Anyhow, i can't refuse that meeting, that meeting should be about the People's safety... i can't neglect my subjects'

In a blink of an eye the dawn has landed by.

In the Lily Garden.

"Sir Alexis... you're here...?!"

"Good morning, your highnesss, do you want to join me to plant some lilies...?"
Alexis said with a excited tone.

'What is with his atmosphere today??'