Chapter 12 - A wish

This person was a supportive ancestor of mine.
It sure is weird to call him my ancestor since he looks just like a 34 year old man with slightly a baby face.

"Uh, I'm here to ask for your help"

"-Is this your fifth time of coming back?"
He cut me off before I even finished what I was saying.

"Yes"

"Hm... I see... there really is a problem with your fate..."
He wondered as he tilted his head.

"Is it an error?"

"Error? you're talking as if you're from the modern world" He said annoyed.

Modern World? what's that? is it also a term used for this world im living in?
I looked at Sir Wizard weirdly, wondering what he meant.

"Never mind."
He said.

"Ehh, you're quite the weird man."

"Do not speak like that in front of me"

Bothered huh?

"I see that you've not matured yet even though you've reincarnated for many times"
He said, crossing his arms.

"You never appreciate things you don't see" I sighed.

He looked confused.

"I'm curious if you and Alexis have already completely fixed the relationsh-" Before he could finish, I cut him off.

"Do I really have to be with him?" Alexis is now acting positively different to me, but I'm afraid he might fall for me if he keeps doing sweet things for me.

I don't want to repeat the same mistake in the past, falling for Alexis but In the end, it's the Guillotine that meets my head.

Alexis targeting me always comes to a bad end. If I were to wish something, it would be that Alexis didn't fall for me.

"Alexis will become a powerful person in the future, my dear!! many people will follow him, if you can put him under your control, you will gain the people's trust too" He said.

"I just wanna end my reincarnations and live in a country side, why do I have to take all this" I complained, maybe I really don't have to complain since I started this. Since it may have been my fault in the beginning.

If only I was rightful and loved by the people in the beginning, all this wouldn't have had to happen.