Chapter 9 - Falling in Love (0.1)

The Wind was fresh, it blew through the Garden, the Palace, and to our places.

Flowers were everywhere.

Yet in his Eyes, he was only seeing one flower, the one sitting before him.

"I want to come with her Highness, wether it's a dangerous place or not, i want to protect her Highness"

Amelia's eyes widened a bit, after hearing Alexis' statement.

Alexis had a resolute expression on his face.

'Strange...'

'Have i ever seen Alexis' expression like this?'

"Thank you, Lord Alexis"

"My pleasure, your highness"

Amelia stood up, She want to end the meeting as soon as possible.

But she knew if she hadn't stood up, it would last longer.

Amelia was about to open her mouth. Not even able to say a single word yet...-

"Please stay for more Minutes, Princess, i want to have other talks beside the cyclone situation"

That Statement of Alexis was loud and Clear, even the maids and guards behind the closed glass door can hear it.

"What?"

Once Again, the Wind blew from the west to the east and Amelia's eyes widened.

"Please sit first, Your highness"

Amelia sat on a Gold-metal chair.

She only wanted to talk about the Cyclone situation and other things. But why? Why did He call out to her?

"Things on the Duchy has been going very well, Please visit if you have time, the Duchy always welcomes you"

'Welcome...?'
'I've only visited the Duchy once because the Vischetel's are not so close to the imperial family and sometimes disobeys the orders... which sometimes... may lead to Conflict between two families'

"I will one day, Lord Alexis... but with how i'm busy right now, please understand"

"Yes of course"

.....
.....

Silence filled the Garden.

"The well-taken cared flowers in the Garden were all taken care of the Previous Empress, right now, who's taking care of it...?"

Alexis wondered.

"hmm..."
Amelia drank her tea on the cup with a slight smirk on her face.

Luckily, Alexis saw it.

"Did the princess take care of it?"

"Yes"

"Then why didn't you tell me, Princess?"

"It would feel like i'm bragging.."

"Of course not"
"By the way, the flowers are all beautiful, you took care of it very well"

"Thank you"
Amelia blushes a bit, but turned her head down for Alexis to not see it.

But he knew.

And he only smiled in reflex.

The meeting ended well, we separated ways, but Alexis was still within the Palace walls.

::Inside Amelia's room::

Amelia sat down on the chair, in her workplace inside her room.

"I think i might need more rest tonight, i feel like today will be veryyyyyyyy stressing"

Amelia groans as she said.

"Your highness! please do not act like a rebel!"
Giselle yelled at Amelia.
it wasn't really a bad yell, it was just a strict one, really.

Giselle had always cared for Amelia's dignity and image, so she is very strict with Amelia's behavior, even inside the palace walls or the princess' room.

"Ugh, let me try to act one!!!! i'm so tired of trying to behave my posture and sit straight all the time!!!"
Amelia stood up and flopped at her bed.

"Your highness!!! it's still daytime and you're taking a nap?! today is a busy day"

"Giselle, you know that i'm a very sleepy person!!! i wanna rest for just 20 minutes!!!"

The Big golden door opened, Raquel, the Princess' other lady in Waiting in charge of her schedules walked in.
"the Prime minister is waiting for you!!!"

"ugh! Raquel!!"
Amelia faced-palmed.

The Birds were tweeting a beautiful song, wind was perfectly at good speed and the kingdom was on good temperature.

the Golden Rays of the sun reached the balcony of Alexis.

At the Same time, just right after Alexis arrived at his Room.

He took off his outer coat, and also his formal attire.
All he was wearing now was a plain white shirt and plain black pants.

He flopped at the bed and looked at the ceiling with his Violet Eyes.

"Your Grace, Your Schedule today has been cleared up, you may enjoy the rest of your time here in the Princess' palace.
Marlon placed the papers that he was carrying on Alexis' desk.

"Do i have no meeting with the Princess anymore?"
Suddenly, Alexis asked.

But Marlon, answered immediately.

"You can schedule one, but it will require the Princess' approval"

"However, the Princess is so busy as of the moment, so it would be best to not request an audience for now" Marlon Added.

'But i want to see her now...'

- WAIT!!!!

'What am i thinking?!?!'
Alexis blushed, realizing what he just thought of.