Chapter 17

YOONGI'S POV

It was middle of night that I woke up to some sounds of my bed creaking. I got up and saw a huge crack running from the headboard to the leg.

What the fuck?

I remembered Namjoon using this room last but what could have caused the bed to creak? I stopped my thoughts from going wild anymore, taking my drowsy self back to our shared room- no other option left.

As I opened the door, the lights that were glowing made my eyes to squint as he was lying over the blanket, with his front pressing on the sheets. The floor was wet and water was dribbling down his shirt intermittently.

I was still in daze till I approached near and found him shivering. On slightly moving him, I realised he had a very high fever. He looked like a blazing star, very pallid and burning. His bluish lips were quivering in cold as I shook him a little.

"Soo?" I called out.

He said some inconsistent things that were not more than a mumble and the words were stuck together making it impossible for me to interpret. I turned him around to lie flat on his back and tried to unbutton his shirt till his trembling hand stopped me from doing it.

"What do you think you are doing? You have to get rid of this, you're sick!"

He slightly shook his head in denial, eyes squeezing in attempt to stop a whimper.

"It's not that I like doing it, but you need it. Namjoon told me you are insecure about your body but don't worry, I won't judge you."

Even after me reassuring him, his hands were tightly clutching on the placket of his shirt. As he moved a little by the side, I was taken aback in horror- a red stain on white sheets? Was he perhaps bleeding?

"Are you hurting somewhere?" I enquired to which he again shook his head a little and obviously, I knew he was lying. I was getting agitated at his dumbness. He was practically shivering and suffering.

"You, need to change-"

"P.. Please.." he stuttered. I looked at him with an inquisitive expression waiting for him to continue. He breathed a long wave of air as if getting his guts together to speak.

"L- leav.." he almost whispered but couldn't complete.

"Stop being this obstinate, kid. I am your Hyung, I know what to do," I said as I felt a little furious at his stubbornness. I yanked away his grip on his shirt's placket which wasn't that tight due to the exhaustion. As I unbuttoned two of the buttons, his weak hands tried to restrict me and honestly, that felt odd.

Opening the third button, I frowned at the unfamiliar sight. Something that was greyish in color wrapped around his chest, I stared at it for a little time making out what it can be.

"P.. please, leave m-me alone," he insisted but that only made me more adamant. It took me not more than a button to realise what it was - his chest was wrapped by a... chest binder? My eyes widened, and I quickly covered him with the sheets. A huge wave of embarassment rode over me while he- she was squirming in pain.

His eyes opened first time in a while and the sapphire blue drifted me to a pensive mood. He was breathing heavily and so was I. This cannot be real. I gulped before standing up when I felt a cold grip on my wrist. I shifted my glance to him.

"I.. I .. please... Don't... I had.. reasons," she said, making it very clear that I had the right estimation. I was furious and beyond shocked. I yanked away her grip. How could she deceive us? Is this some kind of a joke to her? Are we a joke?

"I'm gonna tell everyone. Are you crazy? Do you think all this is funny? I am giving you a chance, speak the truth and just leave and clear out all the compensations. Don't make a joke out of yourself and most of all .. us!" My anger took toll over my speech.

"Are you a female?" I asked once again, wanting desperately all this to be a lie. She lied there, unresponsive.

"Answer me god dammit!" I raised my voice a little. Tears coursed down her cheeks and she was taken by a mute sob and that was enough of an answer for me.

I pushed back the hair from my forehead, my body felt numb and I don't even know how to react to this piece of information. Both ways, our band reputation is at stake. We have already announced our collab with a new artist. I have to inform Namjoon as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry," she said in between of her sobs.

"Sorry doesn't work here miss." I turned around to leave in haste when her shaky voice intercepted my ears.

"Just give me one chance to explain myself. You can do whatever you want after that, I insist," she conveyed and I looked at her once not with disgust but sympathetically. I sighed once, it was no use hearing her but I still wanted to know what urged her to do such an unreasonable and utterly outrageous act.

"First, go and change," I demanded. Was I about to undress a girl right now?! Fuck! How careless could she actually be to be living all alone with seven men?

I watched her pulling up her frail self with great effort and almost tripping while proceeding towards the bathroom, taking support of the the wall with each step. I felt really bad at her pathetic state, she needs a doctor!

I waited for her to return before taking any step further. Just the thought of all this coming out to media is giving me goosebumps. As I was changing the stained bedsheet with a new one, a single question overshadowed the other thousands.

How could she?!