Chapter 34

ARI'S POV

"So, what have you thought about it?" Ra Im asked, sipping on her iced coffee.

"I don't know. I really want to gift him something really special on his birthday but I have nothing on me," I sighed.

"You're naked?" She joked and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need money to make it special bro. And to be honest, if he would be needing anything, he is more than sufficient to buy it for himself."

"Yeah but..."

"What do you wanna buy him?" She asked.

I looked up to her and smiled, "Yoongi Hyung is working alot lately. Since he is doing all the producing and all. He casually skips sleep and he seems tired too. I wanna gift if a massage chair or something with which he can rest."

She choked on her coffee and coughed, "What? A massage chair?" She burst out laughing making me feel desolate.

"You're no use," I mocked.

"No really think about it. Well, whatever. What about you?"

"What about me?" I was confounded.

"Bro, you and Yoongi share the same birth dates! So, what do you want?"

"Nothing, and according to the identity, Soo's birthday will be in December by that time I'll be gone from here. The album release is right after his birthday."

"Ahh... How about flowers? It's good for any purpose," she proposed.

I shook my head, "Bouquets are expensive."

She laughed, "And you were thinking of buying a massage chair?"

"I was just thinking, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway-"

"Oh wait! Let's pluck out flowers from our school campus!"  She interrupted me.

"What? No no no. If we are caught we are so dead."

"Come on. Like we were ever scared of that!"

•••

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Suga, Happy Birthday to you," Everyone sang eloquently at correct twelve midnight.

A decent cake in front of him and a loving smile on his face as he was blowing the candles. It was just the family - BTS members and Armys on the vlive.

He took a slice of cake motioning it in front of everyone and I was way too excited. The cake seemed tasty af.

He finally, at last, came up to me but as I was about to take a bite, he backed it off.

I whined while the elders laughed.

"Aren't you allergic to eggs?" He laughed. Oh shit, yeah!

My eyes widened in cognizance but soon realised that I can eat it if it's in this form.

"I can eat it if its in a cake-"

"Just say that you want the cake," Hoseok Hyung mocked.

"He obviously does, he was waiting so intently," Jimin Hyung passed, laughing out loud.

"Oh look, now he is pouting like a baby," Namjoon Hyung chuckled.

I was indeed pouting.

"Now he'll whine!" They all said unanimously.

"Hyung~" I whined and realised that they were so correct. They all were laughing and I was feeling embarrassed. Even Armys were laughing in the comments.

I sighed and all of a sudden, something sweet and soft touched my lips. The cake Suga Hyung was holding on.

I grinned wide before taking a bite and my expressions melted on savouring the flavour.

"It's just a cake, not heaven!" Jungkook Hyung said making others laugh even more but it's not like I cared when I got the cake already. And that too, Suga Hyung made me eat that.

I took a slice and motioned it towards him and he took a bite with alacrity. He smiled at me and I felt my heart race a thousand horses. Maybe unicorns too.

"And now he's frozen. Why Sushi?" Tae Hyung questioned, pulling me out of daze.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

•••

Suga Hyung was engaged in his work since morning and now it's 8:00 P.M. and he is still not back. I am scared that the flowers will wilt. It's not like I have many, that would be insensitive.

We only plucked out two pink roses and then made a small bouquet of it. It's not very lavish but it's sweet. It symbolises gratefulness and appreciation.

I was sitting on the couch, playing with the ribbon when the door clicked open

I was sitting on the couch, playing with the ribbon when the door clicked open. As usual, he seemed drained and exhausted.

"Hyung?" I mumbled.

"Hm?" He asked, his vision was towards the wardrobe.

I walked upto him, I was facing his back.

"Saengil Chukahae," I wished.

"Didn't you said that already?" He turned back and I immediately raised the bouquet straight into his face. I leaned to the left slightly to watch his expressions and smiled.

"You made this?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thanks," he said and took the bouquet from my hands. I cannot express how jovial that made me feel, so overwhelmed, so grateful.

"That's sweet," he responded, checking out the flowers with an astonishingly bright smile.

"I also have this," I said and motioned an envelope to him.

"And what we have here?" He questioned before taking it from my hands. I could not meet his eyes, I was embarrassed or maybe shy.

I could feel the warmth all over my face and my hands were sweating as I was looking at the floor.

He giggled softly, "What's this?"

"Massage coupons!" I responded. "You've been working so hard and you look so tired. I learnt it from YouTube and now I am a master at it."

"Oh really?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Then let's see," he said, making me a bit confounded so I just looked up to him.

He took off his Tee right in front of my eyes. I immediately turned around but no use, my eyes already witnessed his milky skin with toned abs. I am such a sinner.

I heard him chuckling and he later plopped on the bed, his front pressed on the mattress.

"I'm using the coupon, come on," he said and my heart thudded. I am an idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Why the fuck do I have to give him that?

•••