Chapter 49

We both took a cab to his hotel and I was just clinging onto him. He was giggling continuously at my demeanor but it's not like I cared when I was loving his clear voice riding over my soul.

He led me to his room and it was totally embellished with streamers, roses and candles. I was starstruck and my eyes widened.

"Happy anniversary baby," he smiled. It struck me hard as a rock. How can I forget this day?

"Shit. I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. How can I forget it?" I mumbled.

He laughed, "Because it's not today. But since we are here today, I thought to prepone it!"

My expressions dropped and I slapped his arm, "You freaking scared the shit out of me."

He laughed yet again making me pout and I went ahead to sit on the bed with a thump and my arms folded on my chest.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Come on, you sulking little Jerry! It's been four years now of our dating together and you still act like a baby."

"Four years?" She said looking over at him and smiling.

"Four years." he replied back, "four whole years of us being best friends, lovers, and even enemies; but in the end it was all worth it."

"It's quite confusing actually." She said, releasing her folded arms to settle by her sides.

"Confusing??" He furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Yes. Exactly. How could anyone want to be with me for four years?? A whole 1461 days. With me. How doesn't it seem like a bunch of nonsense, like one big lie?? Why would you want to be with me for that long??"

"You're right. I don't want to be with you for four years," he said looking at her seriously, "I want to be with you forever."

She tried her hardest not to laugh, but her face still ended up in something of a smirk. "I hate you" she laughed throwing him down on the bed, "I'm supposed to be upset, yet you still make me smile."

"I love you too," he mumbled into her as he pulled her down with him. "I like you better when you smile, with the sunshine pouring out of your face. Save the crying for the clouds."

"Oh shush, you're so silly."

"Never. Now you be quiet and lay down and spend forever with me."

And she did.

~THE END~

•••

(A/N: Finally, another end, another completion. Thank you all for your support on my book. I hope you liked it.)