Chapter 25

She was abashed at the abrupt call as his amiable voice resonated in her ears. A colossal wave of fright washed over her debilitated self. She could watch the clemency fading from his beautiful brown eyes giving way to something lurid. She felt as if an impostor caught red-handed.

Jimin stepped in and proceeded towards her. She, somehow couldn't move, entering into abeyance. He deliberately pulled off her wig revealing her short man like hair. She blinked a few times trying to comprehend what she can say when he suddenly burst out laughing. His tone emanated ebullience while she was confounded at his aberrant behaviour.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it!" He blubbered.

"Hyung I- "

"It seems. so weird you call me Hyung when you're all beautiful like a girl. Damn you look completely girly I mean... how?"

By this time, she was even more dumbfounded but alleviated. Jimin didn't think of Ari disguising as Soo; he thought of Soo disguising as Ari.

"I'll go change," she said in haste when he caught her by her wrist.

"Let me click a picture," he added with a broad smile, clearly mocking her.

"No!" She immediately protested, covering her face with her palms causing her crutches to fall down.

Jimin immediately stopped jesting and picked them up for her.

"Here, your highness," he mocked.

"Ahh Hyung~" she whined, "give me a minute. I'll be back."

As she left Jimin's smile dropped. His fingers ran through his hair pushing them behind as he sat on the couch in a pensive mood. He felt oddly pained that this girl was only a myth and wasn't really a girl. The same girl he had been dreaming about for days.

He sighed heavily, despondency taking over his soul. His elbows were digging his knees when his head was in his small hands.

"Hyung, are you okay?" She returned, concern painting her face looking at her senior distressed. She was now transformed back to Soo.

He looked up but now his face had no sign of disdain, it was glowing with a ready smile.

"Oh, you're here princess?" He smirked.

She felt a blush creep up her cheeks, "Hyung please," she requested as she sat in front of her.

"Oh, how inconsiderate. What would you like? Tea or coffee?" She asked while he shook his head.

"I just had lunch and was returning back when I bumped into you. But damn bro, you look completely different as a girl. I mean I can never see you the same again."

She laughed nervously at his assertion as he was giving her a very surprised expression.

"Please don't tell anyone-"

"Are you crazy?" He interrupted.

She was relieved till he added, "this is epic news. Everyone will be knowing it. I think we should start a newspaper in the dorm. Bangtan Times. I would publish this there, pictures added-"

"You clicked pictures?" She responded with eyes boggling out of the sockets.

"Maybe or maybe not."

"Hyung deletes it please," she beseeched, joining hands in front of him and pouting. He suddenly felt his heart race but he shrugged off the feeling.

He is not her. She is not real Jimin! He told himself.

"What will I get?" He passed.

"What do you want?"