Ch 13

/////1////MONTH////LATER////

It's been one month since my mom showed me how to use war fans, of course I can't fight with them yet but I'm very good at dancing. 

This has caused my stamina to grow as well as my speed. Tomorrow is when my mom is allowed to go out of the house for the first time, but she still has to take it easy so I got a couple more weeks of training. 

After training with my mom for a couple hours I went home and read more. I've been mostly reading about seals and am trying to do basic ones, but the best part about it all is I can make one. 

Yes I can't do it but I can make it. 

But I'm going to try it, in my lab, now. It's a seal that can make you sound like whoever you like, a little op but it's basically made, aka it probably won't work but who cares. 

I finished writing down the rest of the seal and it was complete. 2 weeks of work finally finished, it won't work but let's not think like that. I put the seal around my neck and put chakra in it. It stung a lot but was fine, after a minute I took it off and looked in my mirror, and the seal was imprinted on my neck. 

'Well that's a little weird, but it will come off', I tried to talk but nothing would come out. 

"Hhaaa" I tried to make a sound. 'Wait damn, damn what is happening'. I took a deep breath and tried talking again. "O-ok th-this i-is better" my voice is coming back. "Ok, OK. ok everything is fine" I said reassured. 

My worries long gone, I went into my living room to see if it worked. 'Now what's dad's name? Oh ya' "hey Haru" I called in my mom's voice, "Ichika? What are you doing in the living room" guess I fooled him. 'Now I know mom is home, she must be confused'. 

Not 2 seconds later my mom came out of their room, "who are you talking to" she said, "witchery?" my dad looked around to see if he was in a different dimension. 'Now mom's turn' "Ichika what are you doing?" I said in my dad's voice. 

Now both of them looking confused they went into the living room and found me laughing my butt off. "Ishi I don't know how you did that but you scared me" my mom laughed with me. After a nice laugh I left for my room, when I was there I closed the door and looked in the mirror. 

"Hmm" I poked at the seal around my neck, it really was like a tattoo, well a semi-permanent tattoo. "It should go away in 3, 2, 1" and it disappeared, but it felt like it was still there. 

"Hello there" I said in my mom's voice, 'of course', I scrambled around my papers on the seal and nothing seemed wrong, until. 'Shit I wrote permanent not semi-permanent. I was going to try to get it off before I realized, "this is perfect" I get a special ability. 

Why did no one try this, ha well nevermind. I went outside and was planning on burning the papers. "Let's see, fire style: one" and a little fire appeared on my finger, I burned the papers and went back inside. I had nothing to do, so I just stared at the wall thinking of what to do. 'I can train' done already, 'I can make more seals' . 

Let's read more on that later. 

"Naruto" I sprung up on my feet, said I was going out to my parents and went to find lord 3rd. After a few minutes I made it to the hokage's office. I went inside and up all the stairs. Of course I was out of breath when I was at the top. 

I walked to his office door, took a deep breath and put on a 4 year olds persona. Before I could even knock I heard "come in child", 'well damn'. 

I opened the door to see the 3rd hokage, a seat in his chair with a lot of papers on his desk. "What would you like, child?" he smiled at me, "hi" I said. "I would like-" I was cut off by a knock. He gave me an apologetic smile and said come in to the other party. 

And in came... Danzo. 

'Oh hell nah, he hates the Uchiha'. He walked in and looked at me, he recognised my lineage striage away and he looked at me like I was an insect, Hiruzen saw what he did and glared at him. "Child, what would you like again?" he asked, "can I see Naruto?" I questioned shyly. 

Before Hruzen could even say anything Danzo cut in, "absolutely not", this guy "why not" I whined, it would do no harm, jerk. 

"The fact that you even know about him is dangerous" Danzo said "it would be best if you would just forget about him". 'Oh the little shit', I turned away from Danzo and looked at Hiruzen, "lord 3rd why can't I, I could be supervised by jonin or something" I explained, "it could even be here, I just want to see him". 

'I hate playing the defenceless kid'. Hiruzen sighed "look child it is dangerous" he started, before he could start again I gave him puppy eyes, 'this usually works right'. 

He sighed again, 'my boy's been sighing a lot', "fine you can see him" he rubbed his head like he had a headache, to which he probably does. And to make sure Danzo doesn't say anything, he gives a quick glare towards him, and Danzo backs down. 

Hruzen stood up and walked to the door waving at me to follow him, I did but Danzo followed both of us. 'And what are you doing you little bitch' I thought, wanting to glare at Danzo so badly. 

We all walked down the hall to a door which looked rather plain. Inside there was an anbu guy guarding the now awake Naruto. He seemed to be fine but the anbu guy was just making sure no one tried to kill him. 

"You know babies could die from neglect right?" I asked, Hruzen smiled "I know child, I visit him sometimes as well". He went over to Naruto and picked him up, and came back to us. "Do you know how to hold a baby?" he questioned, "yes I held him before, remember?". 

Hruzen's smile slightly wavered before giving him to me, taking Naruto in my arms he started smiling and laughing. "I think he remembers you '' Hruzen joked, "I think so too" I smiled. 

Rocking Naruto in my hands, I saw that he was falling asleep. When he was, I went to his crib and gently placed him down. "Thank you lord 3rd for allowing me to see him" I whispered, "I hope you will allow me this pleasure again" I said walking out of the room. 

I went home and took a nap, there was too much going on today. 

Hruzen's per: 

"she is an interesting child" I spoke to Danzo, "she would be a great medical ninja". 

Danzo hummed in thought, "she would be a great addition to our team, but I still have a feeling that she would not live up to it" he said walking out of the room. 

'Ishi Uchiha, you are full of surprises'.

A/n

Another chapter, hope everyone gets sleep!