Ch 27

I slept for a while. Got up around 2 pm and decided to spend the day with Naruto. 

His bright smile always gets me in a better mood. 

Around 6, I left and went to the Hokage. I wanted to get my plan in motion. I only have a bit until the Uchiha massacre. 

I don't have a year. 

I don't even know how many months I have...

I don't even know if I have weeks...

Or days...

No! Get a hold of yourself Ishi, don't panic. 

I am 11 right now, all I know is that the Uchiha massacre will happen when I'm 11. 

I only know it is close when Shisui dies. 

I warned him about Danzo but I don't think that will help. 

I feel sad about sacrificing him, but he is my only hint at when the Uchiha massacre is. 

And I can't fight off Itachi, or Obito. 

I knock on the Hokage's door, "come in child." I opened it and walked in. 

But inside was Danzo. 

I scoffed in my head and walked past him to Hiruzen. "I want to leave the village," start off strong and slowly ease into it. 

Hiruzen looked confused while Danzo narrowed his eyes. "Why do you want to leave the village child?" Hiruzen asked, "you will make it a good reason" Danzo demanded. 

I ignored him. 

"I just want to see other places, that's all," I smiled innocently. "And I want a few days away from this mess," I wasn't going to hide my obvious disdain. 

Hiruzen shook his head "things are getting tricky, I can't allow you to leave the village." Danzo nodded his head firmly "you shouldn't leave." I hummed "when could I leave?" Hiruzen sighed "I want to work things out before allowing people to leave other than missions." 

I scoffed "and when would that be?" 

Hiruzen narrowed his eyes and I got the meaning. "I apologize" I slightly bowed, but when I looked up I as well, narrowed my eyes. 

Danzo frowned, "you're acting rude," I turned to him, "I am." 

I turned back to Hiruzen "so I can't leave the village for a while, not even with my family?" Hiruzen shook his head, "I'm afraid not, sorry child." I nodded "alright, see you later Hiruzen." I saw his face shift into shock as I walked away, "you as well, Danzo." I walked out of the doors and out of the building. 

I intentionally called them by their names, they don't deserve the Hokage name anymore. 

I sighed, this is just great. I'm now forced to stay in the village where I'm about to get killed. 

I turned and was about to walk away before I saw a flower shop. I calmed down and smiled, maybe I should visit some old friends. I brought many white flowers and made my way to the Konoha cemetery. 

I first went to Minato and Kushina's grave. 

"Hello Minato, Kushina. It's been a while," I placed a few flowers on their grave. I smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the silence. 

Someone's here. 

I opened my eyes in an instant. 

Someone is watching me, and I don't recognize their chakra. 

I sighed and continued what I was doing. "I'll visit more, next time I'll talk about Naruto," I walked over to Hiruzen's wife's grave, Biwako. She was a midwife for Kunshina but she was killed, "thank you." 

I walked along all the graves of the people who died in the Nine tails attack. 

The person was getting closer to me. 

I frowned, there was a bit of malice towards me. 

I made it to Kakashi's teammates' graves. 

That's when I felt the guy behind me. I didn't turn around. 

"What are you doing?" I heard his very deep voice, and instantly knew who it was. 

"Paying my respects," I placed a flower on Rin's grave. 

"Why?" I moved to Obito's grave. 

I feel a little silly putting flowers on the grave of someone behind me. 

"Do I need a reason?" I saw some flowers on his grave, but it looked like they were stepped on. I picked them up and placed my flower on top of it. 

"You don't," he said. I softly laughed and turned around, but a hand on my back prevented me from doing so. 

"Don't," he demanded, I sighed and kept my back to him. I walked down and placed flowers on more graves until I saw some I recognized. He followed my every move. 

It was Iruka's parents. 

"Do you know Naruto?" I was trying to keep a calm conversation while appearing like I didn't know anything. "The 4th Hokage's son," he answered. I nodded, "this is his teacher's parents." 

He didn't say anything. 

"His teacher is one of the only people who treat him nicely," I put flowers on their graves. 

"Most were incapable of setting aside their grief and bitterness," I frowned, "and kids follow their parents." He hummed, "but you don't?" 

I chuckled darkly "No. Instead of having someone killed, I was the one who almost died." He chuckled quietly "is that so," I rolled my eyes. "It is," I stood up, my back still to him, "I was saved, by Minato." 

He stayed silent. "I was the last one to see him alive," I slowly turned around. "And he told me what he couldn't tell anyone," I looked him in the eye, "that a masked man was behind it all." 

He narrowed his eyes at me, "you're smart." He took out a kunai and put it to my neck, "too smart for your own good." 

I narrowed my eyes and didn't react. 

"I could kill you brat," I scoffed, "I know that." I smirked a little "but if you wanted to, you would've done so already." 

He laughed darkly "you right, but I could just want to see you fear for your life too," he cut my neck, a drop of blood dripping down. "You keep using the word 'could', plus I can care less," I glared at him. 

"I could die either way in the next while," I don't care right now, all my logic and reasoning are out the window. 

He smirked "you show no fear in the face of death." I smirked too, "I show no fear in the face of Madara Uchiha." 

He scoffed, "Minato trusted a brat with that information." I rolled my eyes "like they listened to me. They didn't even want to hear anything I said." 

He chuckled darkly and shook his head "good, now keep your mouth shut." 

He wasn't playing around. 

"Got it" I frowned, he took the kunai off my neck. "What is your name, little Uchiha?" 

I crossed my arms "Ishi, my name is Ishi." 

He laughed, "what a joke." 

I scoffed "rude." 

He rolled his eyes and disappeared. 

I was left with a cut on my neck, and a revenge plan to kick his ass. 

But first, I need to revise my plan to survive the Uchiha massacre. 

Maybe a barrier will work. 

Let's get started. 

A/n You'll see Itachi next chapter, don't worry. Enjoy~