Ch 21

It's interesting. 

The Hokage is the most important person in the leaf. But anyone can just walk up into his office. It's especially convenient for me. 

"Lord 3rd" I softly said as I walked in, I didn't want a repeat of last time. 

I could see a white haired Anbu member and I knew it was Kakashi, I giggled and left him alone. 

"What is it this time, child?" I gave a dumbfounded look, this time? What does he mean this time? It was two weeks ago that that prick Shiro, whatever his name is, was fired. And I witnessed it too, it was beautiful. 

"I want a little favour?" I smiled sheepishly, lord 3rd sighed with a smile before he nodded, asking me to tell him. "I want someone to teach me about hand seals" I needed a little more practice and the books only go so far with it. 

The higher in rank it is, the more hidden and hard to find. 

Lord 3rd nodded, "and what good would this do? If I allow just anyone to take a teacher, it would be unfair." I grunted, this guy wants a give and take? 

Fine. 

"I did some experiments and found something out, if you give me someone competent I will show you what I found." There's his give and take. Lord 3rd chuckled "that's not how this works" he smirked, "but I'll allow it, just this once." 

I hummed, holding back a smirk. I knew it would work. Konohamaru was born a little while ago, at the moment the guy has a soft spot for kids. If I wanted to be taken seriously I would have come here looking like an adult. 

"Come back here in two days, I'll give you someone you could have for the week" I couldn't hold back an evil smirk this time, "and please don't hurt him" lord 3rd added. "They'll come back in one piece" I chuckled darkly. 

//Time//skip//two//days// 

I come back and find this shinobi with lord 3rd already. But I didn't remember his name but I recognized him. "Hello" I politely said, I felt like I should act prim and proper. But on the inside I was screaming. 

They both turned to me and the shinobi softly nodded in confirmation, "an Uchiha? I've never taught one." I tilt my head and put on a soft and polite voice "I'm not that special, please treat me like any other of your students." 

Lord 3rd gave me a dumbfounded look, he too was surprised by my attitude. 

"So polite and humble" he clapped his hands in praise. He turned around to quickly finish his conversation with lord 3rd as I smiled evilly. I was ready to learn and he was going to learn about me too. 

I could see Kakashi's Anbu mask raise a little, was he smiling? 

The shinobi turned back to me and I smiled politely again. "What's your name kid?" I softly giggled "I am Ishi Uchiha, pleasure to meet you." He nodded "I'm Ebisu, nice to meet you too." 

Ohhhhh, I remember this guy. He was Konohamaru's teacher. No wonder I wanted to act polite, this guy is annoying when things aren't by the book. So, let's see how long I can keep up this sweet girl act. 

We headed outside and he started telling me about hand seals. "First things first, I'm a Tokubetsu Jonin. That means I excel in a specific area. Which would be hand seals" I nodded, listening. 

"Hand seals are used to perform many ninjutsu, genjutsu, and other secret arts other than taijutsu. They are designed to aid people in properly summoning and moulding chakra necessary to perform a technique. There are different sequences of hand seals for every technique, requiring memorization."