Chapter- 1 Walking on egg shells

2 years ago, I married my love of life. The person whom i admired the most, who have my whole heart. Jeon jungkook. I met him in high school and after doing some projects together we start having feelings for each other. There's no doubt he's not in love with me. Supporting each other to achieve our dreams. I'm a famous doctor in Seoul and always had shifts in different hospitals on different days. Jungkook is also a well known businessman in seoul. I achieved that life i wanted from the start but it fell apart when we became busy in our jobs.

Not giving each other enough times. Whenever we were home, we both want to rest. We didn't noticed our relationship is felling apart. We were so busy in our jobs, we forget to give time each other.

Recently, Jungkook is on leave from his work because he doesn't have any important meetings or business work that has to be done. I also want to take a leave but can't take it because I'm a obstetrician. I have high amount of patients, so many operation, babies and pregnent women.

[Your house 🦋 12:30 am]

I came home after a very hectic day. As I entered the house, the only thing I saw was dimness. "I think Jungkook isn't home yet". I switched on the lights, went to the kitchen and drank some water.

After drinking I got fresh and started making some food. There's no trace of jungkook yet. I decided to call him but he didn't answered. I left some messages but there's no reply.

I was done with my food and start heading to bedroom. I stopped when I heard keys jiggle and door handle twisted. It's jungkook. He was drunk. I went to him and hold him. He's not in his sense. I took of his coat.

"Where have you been?". I asked being worried. "I'm sorry i forgot to tell you that Taehyung threw a party and i was attending". I smiled at him."Do you want to eat something?". I questioned. "No, I already ate at Taehyung's place". He replied.

I nodded. "I'm going to sleep, i'm very tired". He said and went to room. "Why does he smell like that?". It's different smell. Like some women perfume. Since he was in the party maybe it got on him. I shrugged and went after him.

[Next Day 🦋 Morning]
I was preparing for breakfast when jungkook came downstairs. He was having a hangover. A smiled made up my face. I gave him a hangover drink. I prepared breakfast for him with the drink. "Y/N, my friend is throwing a party again so i'm going there". He said. I nodded and finished my breakfast. After bidding him goodbye, I also left for my work.

[📌Jungkook's POV ]
I was eating my breakfast when my phone buzzed, lighting up with a message. I glanced at it, seeing my secretary message before looking at y/n. Her focus was on paper's reading some reports, she's still beautiful the way she is in college. Noticing her eyes and tired expression, anyone can tell she's exhausted. I finished my breakfasts making small talk with her before bidding her goodbye, leaving the house.

[📌Y/N's POV]
I was in my office when my phone started buzzed on the table making me looked at it. A smile made up my lips seeing the very well know name, it was my best friend Jimin. He's also a doctor but lives jn different country.

After getting the news that jimin is transferring back to seoul, i almost jumped and scream. I'll finally going to meet him after 2 years. Jungkook will be so happy knowing his bestfriend is coming back after 2 years.

[Evening 🦋 5:47pm]

Today is the lucky day, i finished my work before everyday time. I got some time to spend with Jungkook today, finally. I left message to jungkook and start packing my stuff when my bestfriend Emily called.

I picked up the call "Hey y/n are you free today?" she said. "Yes, did you need help?". "No, it's been quite a while since we went out together. Can we hangout?". I paused. ''Yeah sure, I'm free today and I'm also in a very good mood so let's hangout ''. ''Okay then i will send you the address and time". I ended the call and went to my car.