Chapter 8 «Caretaker»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
Second season 📌Part 7📌
----------------------------------------------

Sitting in the car thinking about what is going to happen. Anxiety filled you. Don't know why this is happening. Just want to meet her and take her somewhere safe. You are in your thoughts when you feel someone hand on your hand and it's jimin. He just smiled at you while saying everything is gonna be alright.

Your car seems to come to a halt. When you look outside it's an abandoned factory. That means you are here. Your car stopped and you went to get off. When you get off, some guy in black suit approaches you.

He leads you all inside the factory. It's all burned down. There is no light. Only some lights from sun rays coming from windows. It's cold here. He stopped you and went to some room.

"I don't know how he is going to react but-" Daisy said while trembling. "You should have kept silent, just told him to give taehyung and the children's back and we are going to leave," Jimin said, cutting off.

You're just standing there while holding Jimin's arm. As you are scared but still didn't want to show that you are scared. As you want to say something to Jimin, you can hear laughing. You clearly say that it's a psycho laughing.

"Well Well Well, look who's here. My lovely Daisy and her lovely so-called husband". He said in a sarcastic tone. You get shivers from his voice. "Well, let me introduce myself to you because someone didn't do their work". He said glaring at her.

"I'm Ray. Ray Park. As you can say I'm a mafia as well as businessman. I'm Daisy's lovely ex." He said while smirking. He starts coming downstairs while hands in the pocket. "Well who are they?" He said while pointing at you.

"Give us tae and children and we are going to leave." Jimin said while holding your hand tightly. "We aren't going to say anything to anyone, just give them back. Don't involve them, they are children and have nothing to do with this matter." Jimin said.

"Well who's that beautiful girl back there? Is she her mother? Ha, she really looked like her. Well I get to know you are also victims in their mess. You are his first wife. It's really sad how he cheated on this beautiful girl for this bitch and money, if i was you i never dared to look at other women." He said while glaring at jungkook.

"Just give me back my daughter and tae and we are off, i promise we aren't going to say anything to anyone, even I'm going to move out from this country." You said standing still behind jimin.

"Hmm, well your daughter's nanny got into my business, how are you going to explain this?" He said. "Look he's stubborn, he has things to interrupt in other business. But he can't let someone take a child. It's kidnapping." Jimin said while glaring at him.

He looked at his one man and he went back in. "What do you want?" Daisy said."Me? Well, I want to tear you like you tear me that time. Saying I'm just a timepass when I loved you the most. Just like you play with my feelings, let me play with yours and I choose your weakness." He said in an angry tone.

"He didn't do anything to let him go." Jungkook said. "He's just a child, he didn't even know why he was here, what her mother did." Jungkook said. "Let me correct you, not only his mother but his parents". Ray said while looking at me.

"Why aren't you including yourself, you are also responsible for this. You both are responsible for your actions. You know what, Jungkook, you don't even deserve her." He said while standing in front of jungkook. "You both are pathetic."

Gate opens and you hear someone walking and it's his man. Behind them there is she. You daughter. Hannah. When you see her. You just ran to her. Holding her in a tight hug. Tears coming down from your eyes. Hannah just cried while hugging you. Jimin hugging both of you.

"Well, let's meet our new guest". He said while looking at one of the gates. Where Damian was standing with one of his men. Mouth taped down, hands tied. Tears coming from his eyes. Jungkook and Daisy run to him but get stopped by Ray. "It's not that easy, chill". He gave them a sign to come.

Here we are standing Hannah with me and Damian still with him. Jungkook and Daisy stood dazed. "Daisy, Choose. Jungkook or him". He said while pointing a gun at Damian. You gasped with your hand on your mouth. Jimin held Hannah in his arms. Didn't want to see this scene.

"What are you doing, Ray?" Daisy said while crying. "Choose, Daisy." He said, still pointing his gun at him. Daisy didn't say anything. "DAISYY." Jungkook said while looking at damian. But still Daisy kept silent.

Ray POV
As I didn't get any response. I decided whom I'm going to end here. As I'm about to shoot him. Someone kicked on my hand. And it's

Your POV
I'm looking at them. Why is she not giving any response? I know it's a hard choice but at least try to save him. You didn't push him just to do this with him. You didn't want that hell just to do this. Do something. Jungkook, why aren't you doing anything? Say something, it's you son, forget about your son. It's a child. Who didn't even know why a gun was pointing at him. What he did. As I'm about to say something someone kicked him in his hand which led to throw gun away from him and it's
"Tae?"

Everyone was shocked seeing his condition. Fully covered in blood. Blood dripped from his head. As he stands in front of him.

Ray POV
What is he doing here? Did he escape or beat them? Nah they are like 50 and they are armed. But no one came after him. Did he beat them? Impossible. They are well trained.

Tae POV
I'm sitting there tied up in a chair. When I looked up I only saw their terrified faces. "Hannah and Damian, Did they hurt you?". I said while looking at them. They tilt their head right and left. Which means they didn't hurt them. Ahh I'm such a failure. I can't even protect these two. That training is just a waste. When I'm about to say something. One man barged into the room and started taking Hannah. "Where are you taking her?". I said to him but he didn't say anything and just took her somewhere. I can't just sit here and wait for rescue. I have to do something. After one minute another man came and took Damian and left.

One man came to me and started untying me. "Where are we going?" I said to him, "To hell" he said. "Then let's go". I said as he looked at me. I punched him. He sat down while holding his nose which started bleeding. Then I kicked him in the face which made him pass out.

After one and one i beat them and went outside where i found them standing. While Ray pointed a gun at damian. Daisy and Jungkook are just standing there. Y/n, Jimin and Hannah standing on one side. He is about to shoot him when I kick him, which makes his gun throw away.

"Hello Ray, we meet again. You did very dirty to me. You beat me when I'm tied up. It hurts you know". I said while smirking to him. "Well I'm impressed that you alone took down my man, why didn't you fight them in the first place when they were taking damian." He said. "Ahh I don't want to fight in front of childrens and also I get caught because you man attacked me from behind. But you didn't leave me no choice but to fight in front of them".

We started hand to hand combat which of course I'm going to win. I know Karate and did well in military service for 2 years. I kicked him which made him pass the gun. It gives him the opportunity to hold a gun again. He pointed a gun at me. "Ohhh, I'm bulletproof but don't shoot me". I said which made him confused. It gives me an opportunity to kick him in the face. And when I'm about to take the gun from him. I heard that voice.

"Tae?" As I looked up to see who's voice is this, it's emily. She came up with the police. Police came and took ray. Emily ran up to me and hugged me while I also hugged her back. "Tae?" I heard ay/n voice. She came up to me and hugged me. "Thank you, Tae, for saving Damian's life. You said while hugging him.

Jungkook hugged Damian while Daisy sat beside them while crying.

"Where is hannah?" I said while looking at y/n. "She's here". Another voice came and it's jimin with Hannah. "Is she okay?" "Yeah, she's just tired and sleeping" he said while coming up to y/n. "Y/n, you should tell them the truth". He said while looking at her. It makes me confused about the truth.

"I'm sorry guys i hide this from you, Hannah isn't my real daughter-"

[🦋To be continued 🦋]