Chapter 12 «Ex»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
Second season 📌Part 6📌
---------------------------------------------

"Hannah didn't reach home"
"What?". "Hannah isn't home". "but taehyung went to pick her". "yeah but taehyung isn't picking up my calls". Without saying anything, I started running outside while removing my coat. "Y/n let's go home first".

You are in the car while Jimin is driving. You are calling taehyung continuously but he isn't picking up. "How did you know she wasn't home" "I saw on camera no one was home" Jimin said " maybe they went for something outside, you know how Hannah is" you said "let's hope for good" jimin said.

You reached home and went into your home only finding silence and black. That means no one came after you left. You went to her room checking her school bag. Nothing is there that means she didn't come. You start panicking, tears coming out your eyes. You sit in her room while tears come out of your eyes.

Suddenly you hear someone screaming. You went outside and its jungkook was standing while holding Jimin's collar. "JUNGKOOK, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" You screamed at him. "JIMIN JUST TELL ME WHERE IS DAMIAN?" "What? Damian also didn't reach home, Jimin said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said while letting go of his collar. "Hannah also didn't come yet?" "What?" "It's already past 5 pm, where did they go?" Daisy said while holding her tears.

"Should we call school?" Jimin said. "Yeah" you said. Jimin dialed their number. But they said she was ready to go off from school with the babysitter. " She already left," Jimin said while holding his phone tight. "Becky, call Becky, maybe they were at her house" you said while having a hope.

He called at their house. "Hey Mr. Park, How are you?" "Hey mr.lee im fine can i talk to becky?" "Yeah sure" after some time Becky was on the call. "Hello Becky , do you know where Hannah is? "Hannah, I last saw her with her babysitter". And after jimin cut the call.

"Y/n i told you, you shouldn't believe anyone just because your friend is related to them" jimin said while holding his hair. "I never thought he's going to do this," you said.

"What are you talking about??" Jungkook said "Taehyung is babysitting for Hannah. Today he went to pick her up but i don't know where he went and where they are, he isn't picking up my calls" you said while holding your tears.

"Haha, how can you trust him, you know how he was in the past?" Jungkook said while mocking you. "I thought he changed," You said. "So, it's all your fault because of your daughter my son also get into this, How can you be so dumb y/n, Don't you know, he had a crush on you, how can he be happy while babysitting your child who isn't his child". You didn't react at all. You just want to meet Hannah even though you have to go through hell.

You want to say something but the daisy phone starts ringing. But she isn't picking it up nor is she cutting it. She was just staring at her screen. "What are you doing?" Jungkook said "Huh, nothing" after that she picked it up. But before she said anything Jungkook took her phone from her hand and put it on speaker.

"I thought you ain't going to pick it up, How are you doing my love?, Well your son is cute, he really looks like him."It was said by another side of the call. "Who are you?" Jungkook said. "Oh she didn't tell you isn't, come on daisy love, you didn't tell him about me, is this really how much you hate me?"

"What do you want?" Daisy said. "Me, if you think I want money nah i have too much money, i want revenge, i want revenge on you" "Look, Let him go, I'm going to do anything, this isn't his fault, he is just a child" Daisy said.

"Well I also have someone and it's a girl, she's a beautiful girl, her name is Hannah I'm thinking what her mom looked like, she must be beautiful." "If you did anything to her, I'm freaking going to rip you off." you said.

"Oh you must be her mom, your voice is beautiful just like her." "Anyways daisy, you have 15 hours to come to me and take them, and don't try to involve the police you know what i mean" And the call cut off. You were all standing in silence.

"Daisy, care to explain?" Jungkook said in an angry voice. "Let's sit first," Jimin said while holding your hand. You were sitting on the couch as Daisy was sitting in front of you. "Do i have to remind you everytime that you have to explain yourself". Jungkook said in a harsh tone.

"Ray, His name is Ray, he is my ex which i dumped him. He is a gangster but he's not that big but he is scary."

{🦋To be continued🦋}