Chapter 2 «Red tears»

"It's daisy. It's daisy. It's her. He's cheating?". I holded the wall, feeling my heart clenched in my chest. How can i believe it's not her? That figure was him. She's talking about him. She have same scent as his perfume. He's cheating? What's the reason? Not giving enough time? This goes for both of us. I messaged him today. I always messaged him asking if he can make home today early. He mostly replied when he home or he can't come.

I sat on couch with head on my hands. My heart forcing me not to jump into conclusions. But my brain just dived. Tears still coming out of my eyes. Why are they not stopping? It's not confirmed. I closed my eyes to stop thinking about this. It can't be true. Let's talk to him. Tomorrow.

[Morning 🦋 8:35 a.m]

[📌Jungkook's POV]
My alarm buzzed making me stirred in my sleep. I extended my arm for y/n. My eyes opened seeing her side empty. I sat ruffling my hair. Is she left already?

I did my morning routine and went downstairs.  My eyes landed on a figure curled on couch, sleeping. Taking a good look, it was y/n. "Did she sleep here?", i mumbled approaching her. My eyes trailed her soft features sleeping peacefully. I extending my hand, but stopped in mid noticing her puddy eyes."She cried last night?". I whispered.

Worry etched inside me as i sat on the edge of couch, shaking her slightly. "Hey, are you okay? Why did you sleep here? And did you cry last night?". She stared at me blankly maming me worried, I called her again. Silence stretched in the room before she cleared her throat, "Oh hey jungkook good morning", she greeted. "Good morning but why did you sleep here?". "I was just watching Netflix and I don't know when I drifted into my sleep" she said, sitting up.

"And why your eyes red and puffy?". "It's just, I was watching a sad movie". She said, standing up. "I'm going back to office today". "I know", her replied caught me off- guard making me look at her. How did she know?. "I met your secretary she told me about it". A relief wash over me as i realised Daisy told her about it. "I see, you're not getting ready for hospital?". I questioned, standing up. "I'll be attending in afternoon shift", she replied walking towards the room. "Okay then I'm going to get ready". "Kook?". She called me.

"Yes?". "Did you saw my messages last night?". She questioned. "No". I replied. She stared at me before saying. "Nothing". She said and left.

[✂After some time✂]
I did light makeup and start getting ready for work. Wearing my watch, i picked up my coat and some files before walking out of the house. He already left. He didn't saw my messages. He didn't even know i messaged him. I got up and left for my work. I need new environment so my mood can get light.

[📌Jungkook's POV]
I walked in my building, receiving a greet from co-workers. I gave them a nod, leaving for my office. I sat at chair working on my files when someone knocks on the door. "Come in". I said without looking up. They stepped inside revealing it was my secretary, Daisy. "Hi kookie". She greeted making me greet my teeths. "How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me kookie in office. In office you're just my secretary". I warned her. "Okay Okay". She rolled her eyes.

"What's the matter?", i questioned, typing on keyboard. "We need to talk." She replied, crossing her arms. "About what?". "About us and y/n". She said making me look at her. Y/n? "What about her?". I questioned, clenching my fist under the table.

"Jungkook, seriously it's been 2 months since we are in a relationship and you didn't even told her about it". She spoke up making my gut twisted. "I already told you, I'll tell her when the right time comes". I replied sternly. "Stay away from her. Don't drag her into this". I glared at her, seeing her expression turn into frustrated.