Chapter 10 «Daughter friend»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife🦋
Second season 📌Part 4📌
----------------------------------------------

"Is this our daughter y/n?" I said to her, "No, this is our daughter" as Jimin said. They have a daughter and I didn't even know it. I can't see her face because her face is covered. "Please tell the truth" I said as I had teary eyes.

"Jungkook, you are feeling guilty right now and you are making a fuss here just because she chose happiness rather than living alone. Is it bothering you?" Jimin said. "No, I'm happy for her, i mean I'm happy for both of you, it's just unexpected" i said with a low tone. "Stop following her and take care of your family" he said as he took y/n hand and left from there.

{Jimin POV }
I laid Hannah in the back of the car seat as she was sleeping. Y/N still standing in silence. "What, get in we are going to be late". She nodded and went to the front car. We are leaving for Hannah's admission in school.

{After some time}
We are driving home and Hannah is sitting in the back seat. Her admission went well and she got in. "Y/N why don't we tell everyone about this?" "I don't know chim, I'm not ready yet, let's wait for some time." Jimin nodded as she said.

We are sitting at home as Hannah is running around the house because she is very excited to go to school. "Amma, I'm very excited to go to school and make new friends," she said while running. "Yeah," she said, smiling at her. "Y/nie why don't we go on dinner as we celebrate she got in" "okay" she said standing. "Hannah, let's get ready, we are going for dinner". "Yayyyy, i wanna eat ice cream". "Okay".

{At night }
Jimin took Hannah out of the car as she was sleeping. "She's tired" "yeah, she had fun today" you nodded at his words. "Let's go". Jimin tucked Hannah to her sleep as you also went for showering. After that you went to sleep.

{Morning}
You were preparing breakfast when Hannah came. "I'm very excited to go to school, I'm going to make friends". She said being excited. "Let's first eat breakfast so you become stronger" you said smiling. "Yayyyy". "Good morning" jomin said as he came. "She looks excited for her first day at school" "yeah".

{After breakfast}
"Hannah let's go, unless you are going to be late," Jimin said."yeah" she said happily with her school backpack. You were sitting in the car with Hannah in the back. You can see that she is very excited. "Amma" "yes" you said as he called you. "I love you" "I love you too my love".

{At school}
You reach school. Hannah is standing holding your hand and jimin. You crouch down to her level "Look Hannah Me or Jimin going to pick you up okay, Don't go anywhere with anyone, okay" she nodded. You hugged her. "Have a good day." She smiled brightly when her homeroom teacher came and took her. You bid her goodbye.

"Y/N let's go" "yeah". You took one last glance and went to the car. "I can't believe she started going to school,hope she has a good day" "it's okay, she's going to, Be positive," Jimin said smiling.

{At hospital}
You did your work fast as you wanted to pick Hannah for her first day. After doing all your work you went to pick her up. "Hey y/nie" jimin called you as you were about to exit the hospital. "Did you finish your work also?" You asked him. "Yeah. Let's both pick her up". He said smiling. You nodded with a smile.

{At school}
You both are waiting for her. Your pulse was high because you don't know how her day went. You saw childrens coming out. You both started finding her. "Amma" you geared her voice. She came to you smiling and happily. You hugged her. "How's your day went?" "My day went well, I made new friends," she said. smiling. "Really" "Yeah" "Let's go, you must be tired" "yes" "did you finish your lunch?" Jimin asked her. "Yes". She said getting in the car

{At home}
"Amma, I made so many friends and one of my friends was a boy and girl. Her name was Jessy and that boy's name was .Damian". You were eating dinner and she didn't stop talking about her friends. You both just listen to her. But it made you happy that she is happy. "Hannah, before sleep do your Homework,okay" she nodded.

{After 1 month}
Today Jimin picked her up. You were waiting for her in the house. "Amma, do you know I got an invitation from my friend" "Really" she nodded excitedly. "Let me see". She gave you an invitation and it's jessy's birthday invitation. "So it's a birthday invitation" "she already told me" "okay you can go so let's go buy some gift for her". She happily went to her room. "We were also invited.""yeah, her parents met me outside of school, they gave me an invitation ''''ohh, then we have to go".

{At birthday}
You guys went to her house and greeted her parents. "Welcome mr.and mrs park". "Yeah thank you for having us, here is a gift for Jessy". "Oh thank you,please make yourself comfortable". "Amma, meet my friend Damian.".Hannah said as she's with one boy. "Hey Damian, how are you?" "I'm good," he said cutely. "Damian". You hear someone calling his name and it shocked you after hearing that voice. It's Jungkook's voice. "Appa" he said as he ran to him.

{Jungkook pov}
I'm searching for Damian. I found him with his friends. I called him. "Damian". It looks like someone is talking to her. He ran to me. It froze my blood after she turned around to me

- "Y/N".

{ TO BE CONTINUED}