Chapter 11 «Broke down»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife🦋
Second season 📌Part 5📌
---------------------------------------------

"Y/N". I'm standing there frozen, staring at her as I want to hold her and want to apologise but I don't deserve it. She looks at me and I can see the hate in her eyes.

"Y/n let-" "Amma". I got interrupted by a little girl. She came running to her. "Amma, look he's my best friend Damian". Beside her Damian is standing. I was shocked because I didn't expect Damian to be friends with her. She is her daughter.

As I want to say something. She said "let's go, Hannah. We are leaving." "No we just came here some time ago, i don't want to go" "Hannah, you can meet your friends in school, we are going right now".

Your POV
I want to leave. I'm suffocating. I can't stay here for 1 minute. I want to go home. I don't want to see him. "Hannah, we are leaving and that's it" "No I'm not going". You tried to stay calm. But she is testing you right now, when you are in a bad mood.

"Let's go" "I'm not going" "FINE, DON'T GO, BUT I'M GOING, JIMIN TAKE CARE OF HER, I'M LEAVING". You lost your temper and you can't help it. You are not thinking about anything right now, just wanting to go home and wanting to be alone. You are sitting in your car with your head on the steering wheel. Tears were coming from my eyes.

You are in deep thought when you hear a knock on your car window. It's Jimin with Hannah. You get out of your car. You can see he is worried about you. Hannah is standing with him. Hiding from you. "Let's go", you said as you went to the passenger seat. Jimin put Hannah in the backseat.

"Are you okay y/n? What happened? Why did you leave?" "Jimin, I'm going to tell you later." Jimin just nodded and went back to driving.

Jimin POV
I'm talking to Jessi's parents when I hear y/n yelling. "FINE, DON'T GO, BUT I'M GOING, JIMIN TAKE CARE OF HER, I'M LEAVING". And after that she left from there. I went to Hannah and asked her. "What happened baby? Why is Amma mad at you?" She is crying and said "I-I met my friend to her but she became mad and said we are leaving but i refused it so she became mad at me" she said while sobbing.

"I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs Lee, i think y/n isn't feeling well so she left and sorry for her behaviour, sometimes she became angry at her" "Ahh it's okay mr.park, we can understand, she must be frustrated or tired, let's catch up sometime" "yeah"

I bid them goodbye and when I was about to walk out I noticed him. Jungkook. He is there. Y/n left because of him. It looked like he wanted to ask something but he didn't have courage.

Present
We reached home. Y/n got out of the car and went in. She is sad. I took Hannah and went after her. As I walked home, it was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. I turned on the lights. She isn't there. That means she is in her room. I layed Hannah on her bed. As I went to her room, I knocked 3 times but I couldn't get a response.

"Maybe she wants some alone time". I sighed and started walking to the hall. When I hear her door open. "You can come in". I can definitely say, she is crying. Her eyes are red. Her cheeks are red. I went in and sat. She is sitting on the bed side and staring at the balcony. Staring at the beautiful moon and sitting in the moonlight. Cold breezes hitting her face. I went to her and sat beside her.

"You don't have to do this all by yourself. I know it's hard for you but I'm here for you. I don't want you to suffer alone.You know just because you are hurt, don't hurt her, she is your life, she is the reason you are living, she doesn't know why you want to leave from there, do you really think she want to stay there if she found out truth about you two? You should talk to her in the morning". She didn't say anything. After 10 minutes I feel something heavy on my shoulder and it's y/n sleeping. She is looking beautiful.

Morning
You were preparing breakfast when Hannah came with jimin. She didn't want her to get ready, so Jimin got her ready. She is sitting in front of you with jimin. You can clearly say she is mad at you. And she is ignoring you. You sighed as you knew you were wrong in the first place. "Hannah baby, eat or you going to be small" "no i don't want to eat", You got up and sat on her level.

"Hannah baby i knew i was wrong, i shouldn't have done that. But I promise you this isn't going to happen again. You know, because of the hectic schedule your mama sometimes becomes frustrated. That's why I became angry. I'm sorry, it didn't happen again. "Promise me". She said while being cute. "I promise you". She suddenly becomes a cheerful person and starts eating her breakfast with a smile.

Jimin POV
Ahhh they finally start talking. It feels like they aren't home. I'm happy for them. "Ohh jimin, today taehyung is going to come" "ohh really" "yeah, Hannah, today we aren't going to pick you up okay. Taehyung oppa going to be, hmm ''''okayyy ''''Don't go anywhere with anyone only go with taehyung oppa okay."

You guys left from your work and dropped Hannah at her school. After dropping her at school you both became busy with your schedules.

At hospital
I was walking with my nurses when Jimin came running. "Y/n" "oh hey chim, what happened why are you running?"

"Hannah didn't reached home"

[To be continued🦋]