Chapter 8 « Who»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
📌Part 2📌
----------------------------------------------

"Y/N". I ran to her. Running up to her, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry". I apologize to them before looking towards her, she's gone, nowhere to be found. "Y/N is in seoul". I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I got out of the car. I took my son and went inside.

"Hey, I want to meet Miss doctor Y/N, i know she came back, i saw her with my eyes". "Excuse me sir but she hasn't returned yet and we don't know where she is, please keep your voice low". "Please, it's urgent". "Sir she's not here and please don't make a fuss here it's a hospital". "I beg you please". "Sir please leave unless i have to call security". I wanted to say something but my phone rang. "Mr. Jungkook we need you, we have an emergency''. ''Yeah I'm coming give me half an hour". After that I left from there.

Your POV
We were sitting in a cafe as Jimin is giving orders. After giving order, he comes back to the table. "So you decide to take care of her". "Yeah, i don't have any choice". "Are you going to explain everything to her in future?". "I don't know". "Y/n if you want any help I'm here for you anytime". He said smiling. I smiled back. "Thank you chim, what have you done for us it's beyond words". "It's okay, it's my responsibility to help my bestie". He said giving you a warm smile.

"Do you think anything for future plans?" "Nope," he said, eating his croissant 🥐. "Hey y/n, let's go somewhere like an amusement park? it's your favorite place". "Let's go, i didn't went there like since 3 years". "Can we also take her?". "Of course". "Is she eating well?". "Yeah she's doing good."

"Did you find someone who can take care of her when you are not home?". "Yeah". "who?". "You know Taehyung right?". "Yeah i know he is also my friend". "He is ready to take care of her". "Are you trusting him?" "He is also emily Fiance". "Really, he didn't tell me about his wahhh". "And I'm going to drop her on their home, they both are going to take care of her". "Oh then it's okay". "Y/n did you give a thought of marrying?". "No". "you should give a thought". I nodded and started eating my food.

"Y/n". "yes". "So tell me about what you did there,i mean how's your life there in LA? Jimin questioned. "Tbh it's new weather, people ,I love being there." I said as i recall some beautiful moments. "When are you going to meet emily?" "Umm tomorrow" "i told her that I'm here, she started screaming" you both laughed as you both know her nature. "So she canceled all her work and fixed a date to meet us" "Us?" "Yeah she also invited you" "oh" "you know she had a crush on you?" "Really i didn't know about this," Jimin said, shocked. "Yeah, she's Simp for you" you both start laughing. "She's such a mood". You talk for some time.

You are now standing in an amusement park as you are waiting for Jimin to take tickets. "Hey i got this" Jimin said as he came with tickets. " Let's go". You both enjoyed your rides. This is the first time in 3 years you get to enjoy something with your favorite person.

It's evening and you both are exhausted as you are riding and enjoying this straight 5 hours. You both are heading to your car. "Hey y/n is there any place you want to go?" "Yeah, Venice" "oh".

You are sitting in a Jimin car as you are drifting in sleep little by little. You don't know when you went to sleep. "Hey y/n wake up we are here" jimin said waking you up. "Yeah" you said, rubbing your eyes. "You go up, I'm coming after parking the car," he said, smiling. You nodded and went out to your apartment.

You started walking and pressed the elevator button. As you are waiting for the elevator, you start scrolling down your phone. You hear a ding sound as you get to know that the elevator is her. You get on the elevator and press the button to your floor. You again start scrolling down your phone again.

Jungkook POV
It's evening and I'm on my way to get some air. As I pressed the elevator button to get in, my whole body froze. She was standing in front of me. She didn't notice me. She was busy on her phone. Without noticing me she left the elevator. I stopped her and called her "Y/N". But her words made my whole world stumble.

"..Who are you..??"

🌸{To be continued}🌸