Chapter 9 «Meeting»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife🦋
📌Part 3📌
----------------------------------------------

"..Who are you?.."

Jungkook POV

My whole body is frozen. I'm just standing there in silence just staring at her. She has a mask on but her eyes are clear. And she isn't showing any emotion. After that she left from there. With a heavy heart and thinking about what happened I got into the elevator. I reached the ground floor.

When I was about to exit the elevator Jimin was standing in front of me. He didn't notice me as he was talking on the phone. I didn't exit the elevator. He just got on the elevator and pressed the same floor as mine. "Is he going to my house? Or?" I didn't say anything.

We reached my floor and he exited the elevator still talking on the phone. He started going to my apartment so I started following him but he didn't stop. He stopped at another apartment in front of mine. He pressed the doorbell. After some time the gate was open and it's y/n. He gets inside the apartment with her.

Jimin POV

Jungkook gets to know that y/n is living here. But i don't know he is living here. Why isn't he living in his house? What If y/n see him? She isn't going to live here for a second? I don't know if i should tell her? Let's forget about this. This apartment is good for both of them as it's close to the market and things.

"So y/n tell me about your mom and you trips, you told me about that you got on trips with her". "Yeah, I forgot to tell you, let me show you the album I made," you said excitedly. You started telling him and showing pictures with your mom.

Jungkook POV

"I saw y/n in our building" I said as Daisy was sitting in front of me. "Really, is she here?" I nodded. "I called her but she didn't reply even though she didn't recognise me" "Maybe she is just pretending" Daisy said. "I saw her eyes, she didn't have any emotions, that means she already forgot me" Daisy didn't reply. "She is with Jimin, I saw two times that they are together" "maybe they start dating" "I don't know" we both stayed silent and continued eating our dinner.

It's 11 pm and I'm standing in front of her door. I don't know if I should do it or not. Maybe they are both sleeping or am I interrupting something. I really want to apologize to her even though she didn't forgive me. Just last time I wanted to talk to her. Tears falling down from my eyes as I recall her face when she found that I cheated on her. I broke her.

I don't have any right to talk to her so I just got back to my apartment. As I walked in my apartment I saw my son standing. "Didn't you sleep yet? "I can't sleep without you" "let's sleep" said Sadi as i held her in my arms. I went to sleep with him. Daisy alreadys sleeping.

Next morning

I'm getting ready for jogging as I'm standing on my apartment door. When I'm about to go, I saw her apartment gate open. It stopped my footsteps. And asi expected it's y/n. She turned to me. "Y/n listen to me" "Who are you stop following me" "why are you ignoring me?" "You know you can get into jail for stalking". After saying this she walked off. As I turned around to stop her.

Jimin is standing there with a girl sleeping on his shoulder.

🌸To be continued 🌸