Chapter 6 →⁠Saving←

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
📌Part 6📌
------------------------------------------------

[📌Y/N]
"I don't want to attend this operation, give it to Dr. Jimin."

Everybody is shocked there. I was standing there.  When one of the doctors came close to me and said "Doctor, you can't do this this is a very serious case and you have to be here and--". "Dr. Jimin is a very passionate and experienced doctor, he can attend this also it's going to be successful with him."I interrupted him. "but-". "I'm calling him".

You called Jimin and he came with some other co-workers in another cabin. "Why are you doing this?". "Because I can't do this I hate her. It reminds me of everything, I can't focus on work. Please Jimin attend this, I'm begging you. It's going to be hard for me to focus on Operation." I explained.  Jimin sighed and agreed to this. "But if we need you, you have to attend the operation". He said. I nodded.

Everything is going well, maybe. I was  sitting in my cabin in my thoughts and the operation is going live with her family member. Jimin is doing his work for another doctor also. I'm not focused on the screen when one nurse barges in your cabin "Doc, we need you.  she was breathing heavily. "It's an emergency". I hurriedly wore a operation kit and went to the operation room.

When I got there everybody was panicking. Jimin was panicking when one doctor came and said. "We can save only one". I was shocked. I can't think of anything now, it's very serious. I went there and said. "Ask her husband about this situation and tell him to decide fast". I shouted. Two doctors and nurses went outside to ask him. I keep checking her heartbeat and the child's heartbeat. I was checking her when jimin said "Y/N, don't panic" "I'm not panicking, I'm okay". "Then why are you shivering" "it's just--"

[📌Jungkook's POV]
I am watching on the monitor but I can't understand what is happening there. I was watching them when the doctor came to me and said, "This is an emergency we can only save one". It shattered my heart. I kept thinking whether I should say daisy or the child. Daisy is very happy to have a child but without her it's nothing. After fighting with me I thought I said "Please save the mother". They nodded and let me sign some papers and went there.

[📌Author's POV]
Doctor told y/n about Jungkook's decision and she started her operation. Jimin and other doctors were start helping her.

[🥀After 4 hours]
Everybody is tired and the operation is successful. Y/N was nowhere to be found. Daisy was shifted to another room.

[📌Jungkook's POV]
I'm waiting eagerly when doctor came said "Congratulations Mr. Jeon, Both of them are in good condition". I couldn't stop my tears and started crying saying "thank you" "You don't have to thank us, say thank you to miss y/n who saved both of them" "Y/N"

"Yes, she saved both of them" "Where can I meet her". "She is mostly in her cabin, you can meet her there". I rushed to her cabin and after sometime I found her cabin, I barged into her cabin "Y/N!". "What do you want?" I heard Jimin's voice, she was not there.

"Where is she!?"
"She's gone"

[🥀END🥀]