Chapter 3 «Betrayel»

Jungkook's POV]
I left the car and saw Y/N standing far away. "Don't tell me-". I called her but she ran into the house. I followed her. She locked herself in the room. "Y/N open the door, it's not what it looks like. Please listen to me". I'm out of breath. "Y/n, let me explain". I stood there for like 20 min but she didn't open the door. After some tries, I left and went to my room.

[📌Jimin's POV]
I was looking at my phone when I heard footsteps, it's like someone running. I looked up, it was Y/N. She directly ran to her room while crying and Jungkook followed her. Jungkook tried many times and after that he left for his room. "Something is not right here".

I was crying my heart out. This pain is unbearable. Every memory is flashing through my mind. I don't want to remember this now. He doesn't deserve me. A soft knoch interrupted me."Y/N, it's me. Open the door". It was Jimin. He was right. I stood up and opened the door for him. He stared at me.

He didn't said anything and pulled me into hug. I broke down in tears again. "Everything is going to be alright y/n". He said. I was very thankful, Jimin was always by your side when you had hard times. "I should have listen to you jimin".

"It's not your fault y/n". I cried with my heart out. After some time i calmed down. "What happened?". Jimin asked. I told him about Jungkook, the way he is acting and everything. Jimin listened to ms and didn't said any words. After some time i drifted to sleep.

[📌Jimin's POV]
I can't believe he did this. "Y/N, I promise you that I will take you away from him where you will live happily". After some time, I left the room and went to jungkook room. I knocked couple of times but he didn't opened. I start leaving when i hear door opening.

I didn't wait for anything from him and punched him with my whole strength. He stumbled. My anger was on another sky. I left for my home after that. If i didn't', only god know how jungkook would end up. 

[🦋Next morning🦋]

[📌Jungkook's POV]
I woke up and went downstairs, I thought I would be going to meet Y/N down here but she wasn't here anywhere. "I think they both left for their work". I was in the kitchen when I saw a note on the countertop. "I'm ending this relationship here. I can't do this anymore. My lawyer sent you divorce paper. Live a happy life with DAISY - Y/N".

There was also a ring with the letter. I held my hair in frustration. I picked up my phone and called Y/N but she didn't answered. I also messaged her but she didn't respond. I don't know which hospital she is in today. I called jimin. After some time he picked up.

Jungkook :- Hey Jimin, where is y/n?
Jimin :- Why?
Jungkook :- Just tell me, why are you acting like this?
Jimin :- Go and live with Daisy!
Jungkook :- You know about that?
Jimin :- What do you think she didn't told me?(I stay silent)
Jimin :- After some time, you will get your divorce papers. Sign them and stop approaching Y/N for god's sake!
Jungkook :- No, I can't until I meet her.
Jimin :- Okay keep it up, she is not going to meet you. (After that Jimin ended the call)

[📌Author's POV]
After so many tries, he couldn't find you. He tried asking the doctors and Jimin but they didn't give any information because you told every doctor and informer in the hospital to not tell anything about you.

[📌After 6 months]
You are in the hospital working and reading some of your patient files. Suddenly your hospital friend came in a hurry "Y/N can you please attend my patients, I need to go because I have a serious case with my patient". She said "okay". You replied.

"Thank you". After this, she ran away in a hurry and disappeared from your sight. She is also a mother/child doctor so you handled her case easily. You got up from your chair and went to her cabin.

[🦋 In cabin 🦋]

You are checking patients and giving them advice and medicine. You were reading one of the patient's files when someone came in. You didn't notice her, she came and sat in front of you. You asked her name and you got stunned by her name. You looked at her in shock, it's "DAISY". She had a mask on and you were also in a mask. She started telling you her illness and problem.

[📌Your POV]
She didn't recognise me? What is she doing here? I got lost in my thoughts.

[📌Author's POV]
You were busy in your thoughts when she waved her hand gathering your attention. You came back to reality. "Ohh, I'm sorry" "It's okay, I will tell you my problems now" You nodded and took her file, you became shocked to see her husband's name. "It can't be" You looked at her. "This child's father is Jeon jungkook?"

[🦋TO BE CONTINUED🦋