CH5 『Guilt?』

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
📌Part 5📌
------------------------------------------------

[📌Your POV]
I was coming outside from the operation room still wearing operation kit. I stepped outside from the operation room when i  heard a voice coming from behind me "There is she". My feet stopped at the moment because. It's Daisy. I recognised her voice. I start walking again didn't want to meet her.

[📌Daisy's POV]
I screamed and ran to her. "Hey doctor". I called her, she stopped after hearing my voice and turned around. "H-hey". "Hey doctor, i just want to thank you. Your advice is very good and it's really helpful in my pregnancy". "t-thank you". After that she started walking but I stopped her. "What is your name?"

She didn't give an answer, she  stood there with her head low. "Doctor". She snapped back when I called her. "Ohhh, my name is lia". "Ohh can I get your number or address where you mostly work?" Before she spoke, one of her nurses interrupted me. "She needs to go, she is busy right now." She smiled and I stepped aside. After that she left. "Hey babe lets go" Jungkook said. "Ahhh, I couldn't see her face" "It's ok next time" I nodded and left with him.

[📌Jimin's POV]
I was watching everything from afar. I thought she was gonna tell them her name but she didn't.

[📌Jungkook's POV]
Daisy is right, she looks familiar. But I didn't know who she was. I sighed. She reminds me of Y/n. I can't see her clearly. I was far from her.

[🍰After 2 months]

[📌Author's POV]
Daisy's health isn't good because of diabeties. Jungkook is trying very hard to keep her good but because of illness she is always in pain and also she is always feeling tired. Daisy keeps going to hospitals for checkups and appointments.

[🍰After 7 months]

[📌Author's POV]
Doctor already gave a date for delivery. Daisy was admitted to hospital. Today is her delivery day and she has to go through an operation. The doctor informed them that the operation is going to be big and many high level doctors are going to be appointed.

[📌Jungkook's POV]
I'm very scared because of the operation. I hope the operation goes well.

[📌Daisy's POV]
I'm laying in the operation room and doctors are preparing. I'm in my thoughts when she came inside who appointed me that day. I'm in pain but after seeing her it feels like a heavy weight lifted from my heart. It's a relief. She saw me and stared at me for some time.

And then she said "Hi Daisy", "You remember me?", "How can someone forget you"? I feel overwhelmed that she remembered me. I smiled like there is no tomorrow. But my smile faded when she removed her mask. "Y/N'' she saw me and she didn't have any reaction. Why she's unfazed?

"What are you doing here". "What do you think? I'm a doctor here and also the doctor who attended you that day". "No, this can't be". I started feeling guilty about how she never said no to me and always gave me advice and always had a good positive attitude.

Nurse :- Miss doctor we have to start.

[📌Daisy's POV]
My heart stopped when she said that.

[📌Y/N]
"I don't want to attend this operation, give it to Dr. Jimin."

[🦋TO BE CONTINUED🦋