17 | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍

TAKE ME IN

Iwaizumi lifts your head up carefully and wraps one of his ties around your eyes. He ties a sturdy knot behind your head before laying you back down. All you can see is darkness. You direct your attention to the sounds around you and the feeling of the mattress shifting underneath your body.

"Lemme know if you want me to take them off," He says before tying your hands together above your head. He connects your hands to the headboard, tying you so you couldn't move your arms. "We can have a safe word if you'd like."

"I've never used a safe word before."

"Me neither," he responds before returning back in between your legs. You gasp from his quick movements― having all vision robbed from you made the experience slightly more exciting. "How about the word red?"

"Red is fine," You didn't think that there was much importance in having a safe word when you were ready to endure everything he was willing to give you, but having him plan one with you showed that he cared.

Iwaizumi crawls over your naked body. Feeling fully dominant, he leans in close to your face. You don't sense his movements, and he takes it as a sign that you couldn't see through the blindfold.

"Mm," he hums as he feels you shudder under his body in anticipation. He leans forward and places a soft kiss on your lips before subtly biting your lip. From there, he leaves a trail of gentle kisses leading from your lips down along your neck. His tongue traces a wet line between the valley of your breasts, and you moan when he traces circles with his tongue around your nipple.

You try to move your arms―you want to tousle his hair or hold his shoulders―but the tie holds you in place. A small grunt leaves you as your chest moves with every motion his tongue makes.

"Someone's needy," Iwaizumi whispers over your breast. Without warning, he closes his mouth over your nipple and massages you with his tongue. A loud moan escapes your lips, his tongue good enough to make your back arch. "Do you like that?"

"Y-yes," you sigh as he continues to flick his tongue against you. With a hand, he cups your breast and begins sucking gently on your nipple. When your legs start to shake, he moves his mouth and leaves bite marks on your shoulder.

His hand finds your other breast and he takes you into his mouth before flattening his tongue against your sensitive bud. Your back arches once again, and if it weren't for the blindfold, you could be taking in the seductive way he was sucking and nibbling all over your chest.

After he massages you, he continues to leave a trail of kisses down your stomach. His lips hover over the waistband of your panties. Instead of using his hands, he grips your panties with his teeth before sliding them down your legs.

You lift your hips, helping him remove your underwear as your pussy aches in anticipation. Once your panties reach your ankle, Iwaizumi removes it with a hand. A chuckle leaves him when he sees the wet spot there.

"What are you doing?" You ask, and he plants his lips on yours before responding.

"I'm keeping your underwear again," Iwaizumi whispers. "Black lace, how lovely. This one is gonna stay right under my pillow." he lifts your head to tuck it under your pillow before returning back in between your legs.