22 | 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

SHOWER STEAM

Your pants come off next, followed by your underwear which you toss next to Iwaizumi's on the floor. You let him have the pleasure of watching you strip, making sure to unclasp your bra and slowly slide the straps off your arms.

"I hope you're enjoying the show," You turn around and find him peering through the fog of his hot shower. Iwaizumi pushes the glass door open and holds a hand out to you. You slide your hand into his and you let him take you in.

You are welcomed to the smell of woodsy spice, all reminiscent of Iwaizumi's signature scent. He closes the door behind you, trapping you in the small space with him. It was a given that Iwaizumi was tall, but people never considered how big he was―he nearly took up half of the room in the small shower.

You form a cup with your hands and gather some hot water pouring from the shower. You splash your face with the water and slide your hands down your neck and chest. "This is nice," you say through the steam.

Iwaizumi snakes his hands around your waist. He presses himself against your back, letting you feel him, and he rests his head on your shoulder. You lean your head back when you feel him leaving small kisses along the side of your neck, his hands slowly rubbing up and down your sides.

"Iwa," you whisper, the water still pouring over your chest and stomach. His hands slide up your waist and find your chest, cupping each breast before slowly massaging and rolling your nipples between his skillful fingers. "Mm, Iwa,"

"Did I lose you already?" Iwaizumi whispers into your ear. He gently bites your earlobe―a feeling you never thought would be as arousing as it sounded―before grabbing a washcloth and a bottle of soap. "May I?"

You nod your head as you watch him lather the small cloth with the same rosemary scented soap that he used on himself. Visible veins bulge on his forearms, flexing with every small movement of his hands. His biceps are defined to perfection the same way his abs and pecs were, and his shoulders held him tall and broad, giving him height and confidence.

He liked to think that he was claiming you in some way; covering you in his own scent meant that you belonged to him and only him.

Iwaizumi reaches for your arm and he starts to gently wash your skin. He starts from your fingertips and moves up towards your shoulder, his other hand tracing small lines on your waist. You giggle when his fingertips tickle your side, and he pulls you closer into his body to stop you from squirming.

"Don't move," He leans down and plants his lips gently on the side of your neck. "I'm not done yet."

With the washcloth, Iwaizumi starts washing your other arm and moves up to your neck. He drags the cloth along your jaw, your lips catching his eye as he slides the cloth down your chest and between your breasts.

Carefully, he massages circles around each breast. You bring your arms up around his neck as he continues to wash your delicate skin. When he's done with your chest, he slides the cloth down your stomach. Iwaizumi brings a hand to your hip, locking you in place as he washes your waist.

When he sees you biting your lip, he drags the cloth lower to your hips and ass. "Is this too much for you?" Iwaizumi asks when he sees you taking deeper breaths. "Almost done, I promise."