Chapter 3

We went around in circles, not knowing where to go and what to do, until Ezra just opened a random door that lead to a hall. The three of us went in, not knowing any other better idea. There were only three rooms in the hall, which made me think... I checked the door again and I saw a sign that said, 'Alpha's Hall'. 

"Guys, this is the Alpha's Hall, we're not supposed to be here," I hissed, pointing at the sign.

Both of them stared at me, then Emma said, "I'm curious though, what can be in the Alpha's rooms..."

"No. Don't you dare. Em!" I hissed. Just right then, Caine's door opened. Caine stared at the three of us, then his gaze went on me. Our eyes locked, just like the first time. Then he looked away, staring at Emma who was about to open Carter's door.

"What do you think your doing?" Caine growled.

Emma jumped in surprised, then looked at him, and immediately looked down. "I was curious."

Caine scowled. "This hall is restricted, only my brothers and I can go in, unless we gave you special permission then you are not allowed to get in, you even have the nerve to think of opening my brothers' door!"

"They didn't say we weren't allowed to go in this hall though," Emma muttered.

"How dare you talk back to me!" It was obvious he was pissed. Then, he sighed. "Did you even check the signs?"

"We were lost," Emma squeaked. I was surprised at her nerves.

He sighed then showed us the door.

                            ***

                 'Alpha's Hall'

'Do not enter without permission'

                          ***

"Oh, we were lost, we just went in every door we saw," Emma reasoned, again.

"Don't pretend as if I was not able to hear your conversation," he growled.

He sighed then glanced at the three of us in turn, as if a teacher looking at three hopeless students.

"Get out of here before I change my mind and punish you three."

The three of us turned and sprinted away. Correction, both of them sprinted away.

A hand stopped me from running away from the place.

"Clean my room," I heard Caine grumble. "It hasn't been cleaned ever since the other maid left."

I sighed and turned back, going into their common room and into his room.

He was right, it was like the inside of a trashbin.

But everything still looked expensive.

"Are you going to just stare at my room or start cleaning?"

My face flushed red in embarrassment.

I immediately started fixing his bed, which was really messy. I got the soft, fluffy pillows from the floor and started putting them in place. The creamy sheets were half in the bed and half on the floor. I grabbed the sheets and started putting them back on the bed. I saw Caine staring at me as I fixed his bed. Didn't he have anything better to do?

After I finished fixing his bed, I started putting the misplaced things into order, with Caine's guide of course. Well, he just said where it's supposed to be while watching me clean-up.

After that, he allowed me to finally get the hell out of that place and I sprinted downstairs, then bumped into a wolf.

Just my luck

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Its fine, do you need something?" The wolf asked.

"Umm, I'm lost... do you mind helping me go to the main floor?"

"That's not a problem, anyways my name's Trix, yours?" She said as she started guiding me through the hallways.

"Sylvia, nice to  meet you."

"Ohhh your the girl that Alpha Caine requested to be his maid," she said, smiling.

"So that's how I'll be known now, 'the girl Alpha Caine requested to be his maid'," I muttered, not too fond of it. Requested wasn't probably the word that fit, it was more like 'demanded'.

"Yeah well, the Alpha's never risked having a human servant, they always get the wolves to be the ones serving them."

"Ohh," I should really dig more info.

"Anyways we're here, just ask the guy over there for what you have to do."

"Thanks, Trix!"

"It's really not a problem," she smiled, then walked away.

I walked towards the 'guy' she pointed to and he smiled, "I'm assuming you're here for what you need to do." 

I nodded.

"Most of the spots are already taken but... we do need some help in the kitchen." He started leading me to a huge kitchen and motioned for me to go with the other girls making dinner. And that's where I went. 

They looked at me and smiled, "Here to help?" One of them asked.

"Mhm," I replied.

Then we started making the food, while talking of course, and it was kind of fun getting to know each other.

"I'm also from your village you know, but I barely got friends since my mom wouldn't let me out."

"Yeah, they were scared that the wolves would come after us."

"I kinda like it better in here."

"Mhm."

After a few minutes of talking, werewolves started piling into the dining hall, and we started giving them the food and drinks, which they eagerly grabbed. 

Most of the wolves were friendly; I regret judging all of them just because one of their kind killed my grandmother. 

Some snarled and held their chin up like royalty as they grabbed the food. 

Some were suspicious of us and sniffed the food in case we poisoned it.

"Brown-haired girl! Alpha has been waiting for you to bring his food up to his room!" One of the wolves informed me.

"Oh okay, I'll be up there in a sec."

The wolf walked towards the food section without another word.

Rude much?