Part 16

Jungkook's POV

After that shameful act of mine last time, I tried not to get close to Hyun's mama's room in fear that I'd get riled up unexpectedly again due to my uncontrolled thoughts if I'd ever saw him being on bed again.

Staying in the living room this time, cleaning up Hyun's toys when the little one had went to his mama's room a few minutes ago, before I heard small footsteps running to me making me turned my attention to it immediately.

Since I was sitting cross-legged on the floor, Hyun ran easily into my arms and got into my lap in an urgent manner that I was a bit confused, but embraced him nevertheless and waited for him to say something.

"Uncle, mama is hurt" Hyun looked up to me with his glassy eyes, and I was alarmed at his words.

"Mama's hurting?" Wanting to check on the boy's father, I got up and took the boy up in my arms.

"Yes, mama holds his tummy and frowning in his sleep," he pointed to the bedroom, and I walked to the direction in fast steps.

Stomachache?

I crouched down by the bedside, and woke Jimin up from his sleep as gentle as I could.

"Jungkook?" He had frowns on his forehead as he slightly curled his body with his hand clutching his shirt making me felt pity for him, but I needed to confirm my assumption.

"Are you having stomach ache right now?" Asking slow with Hyun still secured in my arms, Jimin nodded, not hiding his pain.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"You barely ate, Jimin. It's not weird that you got stomach ache with your empty tummy. Hyun was worried when he saw you frowning," turning to look at Hyun who was quietly listening to our conversation, Jimin did the same by assuring the boy immediately.

"Mama's okay, Hyun. I'm just hurting a bit, but I'll be fine soon," he was still clutching his stomach, and sitting a bit curled up.

"Will kisses make you feel better, mama?" Hyun asked as he observed every of his mom's action, and I was about to let Hyun move closer so that the boy could give his mother a kiss.

"Of course, kisses from Hy -" Jimin's sentence were cut off and I froze as well, hearing Hyun's next sentence.

"Uncle, kiss mama" the boy looked at me in a demanding manner, and both of us adults were flustered at the request.

"Huh?"

"Kiss mama so mama feel better. I kiss mama a lot already. If, if uncle kiss mama, mama will heal faster," he spoke out, confident with his idea that his mom will heal faster at my kiss, and I  tried not to make things awkward.

"Uh, maybe later, Hyun? Mama needs to change because of he's sweating a lot in his sleep," trying to reason, I bit my inner cheek when the boy shook his head refusing to hear it.

"No, uncle. Kiss mama now. I don't like mama getting hurt," he pouted with a small frown on his face, requesting earnestly that the kiss should be done right then and there.

Looking at the mama who was also quite appalled at his son's request, I just decided to take the lead, not to prolong the situation.

"Pardon me," I decided to take action before Hyun became crankier, and felt Jimin froze up a little when I cupped his cheek with my free hand.

Gently lifting his face a bit, I watched closely when his eyes fluttered shut as I was closing in, and proceeded leaving a kiss on his cheek.

I stayed for a few seconds before moving away, and Jimin blinked blankly a few times to register what had happened.

He's so cute.

"I kissed mama. So, can we leave the room and let mama change his shirt now?" Asking for approval from the boy, Hyun seemed satisfied as he smiled wide, the bunny smile I usually did whenever I successfully carried out my plans at work.

"Yes," He exclaimed bright, and I hid my smile by biting my inner cheek.

This boy is too cute for his own good.

"Should I prepare you a bath?" Turning to Jimin, thinking that he had calmed himself a bit after the kiss, my heart almost stopped when I saw his reddening face.

Why is he acting so shy now?

Man, I felt like wanting to eat him up.

My goodness, help me control myself.

Or, should I not control myself?

"Hyun, buddy, what do you think about playing with Uncle Tae until dinner?" turning to the clueless boy, his eyes shone bright making me felt a bit guilty for trying to chase him out of his own house.

"What -" Jimin instantly tried to interrupt but was cut off with his son's bright voice, and I cheered in my head for Hyun's fast reply.

"Uncle Tae is coming?" the boy tilted his head cutely, and seemed very excited by the idea.

He loves Taehyung after all.

"If you want, uncle can come right now, Hyun. He can bring you to the aquarium to see the dolphins?" I persuaded, knowing this boy's love to the marine mammal, the doe eyes he got from me sparkled even brighter than before.

"I want to watch dolphins," he answered in a second, excitement seemed building up in his small body.

"Yeah?"

"Yes!"

Quickly fetching my phone from my pocket, I dialed Taehyung's number and stood up straight, taking Hyun with me out of the room.

Before Jimin started interrupting again.

(a/n: *evil laughs*)

"Hyung," talking fast into the phone once the line connected, Taehyung sounded normal from the way he talked.

"What?"

"Can you fetch Hyun and bring him out to the aquarium for a few hours?" asking the male, I decided not to tell the reason yet.

"Why? Are you getting dirty with the mama in this broad daylight?" he guessed blindly, but I gulped thinking of it anyways.

"No, I - uh, maybe? I want to, that's for sure" unsure of the answer myself, I distanced my ear from the phone when Taehyung shouted loud into the phone.

"What?!"

"Whatever, just come now" pacing around the living room while Hyun stared at me quietly, I just smiled at the boy when our eyes met.

"You're crazy but I'm actually on my way after all. See you in five minutes," hanging up the phone, I stared at Hyun who was waiting for my update on the arrival of his favorite uncle.

"Uncle Tae is coming in five minutes," telling short, the boy yelled in happiness, excited for his trip to aquarium that he babbled all about the facts of dolphins he knew of to me, while my thoughts was filled with his mama.

Sorry, buddy.

I promise I'll spend time watching your favorite dolphin show with you later to make up for not listening to your rants this time.