Part 17

Jimin's POV

How can you blush just from a light touch and a kiss on the cheek, Jimin?

Did you feel foreign of physical touch that much?

Well, I think that's true.

It's been a while after all.

After having Hyun, my sole focus was him, so not much I can do about myself.

But to blush just from a cheek kiss?

Oh, Jimin.

Jungkook seemed to be enjoying his time teasing me.

The fact that he visited almost every day after work, and dedicated all his weekends spending time with Hyun, it wasn't hard to fall for this man.

Hyun got closer to Jungkook more than how close he was with Taehyung and Jihee combined, that even Jihee got jealous of Jungkook.

But the girl was bribed by Jungkook, after Jungkook found out that she collected the same figurines as he was, then offered her some of the limited edition ones without even batting an eyelash.

After that, Jihee had always disappeared without a trace from the house whenever Jungkook came, and only came back home after Jungkook went back.

And Hyun was smitten with the man as well.

Despite just knowing the male, Hyun opened up really well with Jungkook, especially after he was introduced with banana milk.

After knowing the existence of that drink, simply at the mention of it by Jungkook, would always lead to one by one of our secrets being unraveled by Hyun's chatty mouth.

Jungkook had made his way in our life very smoothly, and very successfully at that.

And now, I think he's trying to get to me.

Oh gosh, you idiot.

Why didn't I say anything to stop Jungkook from calling Taehyung who agreed to take Hyun away?

"Jimin?"

Flinching at his call, I realized now that Jungkook had already entered the room, and I heard the door being closed behind him.

He's coming closer.

Already being buried under the comforter since the first time Jungkook left the room with Hyun to call Taehyung, I depended solely on my sense of hearing to let me know on what's happening around the house outside the blanket.

And right now I knew that the male was already standing by the side of the bed.

That alone made me nervous, not to mention that I'm still blushing.

It's hot.

I'm blushing because it's hot under the comforter.

Not because I kept thinking about the man.

Not at all.

(a/n: caught in a lieeeeeeeeeeeeee)

"Hey, you're going to suffocate if you hide under the comforter for too long," his voice was heard again, and I hated to admit that I really loved his voice.

It's so calming.

"Go away," trying to chase the boy out, I only hear the ruffles of my comforter being sat on, filling a dip into the mattress by my side.

The material was felt being pulled, and I was facing Jungkook who was hovering his face above me at an acceptable distance.

"It's a normal thing to blush," he talked with a soft smile as soon as our eyes met, and I diverted my eyes elsewhere before I could blush even more.

"You didn't," muttering under my breath, feeling a bit salty that I never saw this guy getting flustered, Jungkook just chuckled hearing my complain.

"I do blush," he retorted, making me rolled my eyes at that.

"When?"

"When I'm talking about you," not expecting that answer, I felt my cheeks reheating up in seconds, before I tried to compose myself back.

"You're lying," hiding my face until only my eyes were visible in Jungkook's sight, I knew that he knew straight away that I was blushing again, from his soft laugh while looking at me.

"I'm not, but for now, how bad is your pain?" His hand was brought up to touch my hair, and I closed my eyes when I felt his fingers massaging my head gently.

That felt great.

I would always got headache accompanying my stomachache whenever it came, and his small gesture was really helping me a feeling a lot better, albeit temporarily.

"Not much,"

"Should I make you rice porridge to eat before you take some meds?" He offered, but then I remembered the emptiness of our first aid kit box.

"We don't have much meds left," telling the man, Jungkook seemed to know it already from how calm he was acting now.

"I'm buying them later," he told easy, and I thought of his word just now.

"Are you cooking the porridge yourself?" Asking just to reconfirm, I kind of looking forward for his food.

Just like how Hyun liked Jungkook's cooking, I did too.

Jungkook cooked really well.

"Of course, just promise me you'll eat the porridge and take the meds," he spoke soft, his tone was forever calm.

"What if I don't take it?" A bit scrunching my nose at the thought of having to take those bitter medicines, Jungkook only raised one eyebrow before answering.

"Hyun will be sad if he comes home and you're still sick," feeling attacked at the mention of my little baby, I frowned at the male who just used my weakness for his attack.

"Don't use Hyun to attack meee," whines left my mouth before I was able to even filter it first, and I bit my inner cheek nervously when Jungkook halted his massages on my head.

Keeping quiet and observed Jungkook's reaction, it seemed that he didn't get mad at me acting childish despite me being older than him.

"Then be a good mama and eat everything, okay?" He just smiled before continuing his massage, and I smiled small before letting out a relieved breath.

He must've understood that everyone can become whiny when sick.

"Okay,"

"Give me the heat pack, I'll replace the water before going out" he opened his hand asking for the heat pack that I had used to just reduce the pain, and I handed it to him without argument.

"Thank you," I muttered out, thanking the male for being so helpful without being asked to.

"Well, I thank you,"

Huh?

I don't understand.

"Wha-"

Before I could even question what did he meant by the thanks, Jungkook suddenly dived down without any warning.

Immediately, I felt a soft hot pair of lips on mine for a few seconds making me froze.

He moved away slowly tugging my bottom lip a little before letting it go, and I couldn't even react properly due to my brain malfunctioning.

"Sorry not sorry. It's your fault for whining and pouting so cutely," the man smirked victoriously before leaving the room, and the realization slowly came to me.

What. 

Did. 

He. 

Just. 

Do?!