Part 4

Warning: Smut

Jimin's POV

"I want you," wanting to feel his size stretching my inside, I could feel my hole clenching in excitement at nothing as he pulled out his fingers from it.

He took a bit of time staring down at me, before giving me a chuckle with a small nod.

"Of course," giving a soft kiss just below my belly button, he then proceeded positioning himself as I anticipated the intrusion.

"A-Ah," gripping the bedsheet tight when his size was even bigger than I expected upon him sliding in, I took deep breaths in and out to relax my body, to accept more of him.

"Are you perhaps a virgin, babyboy?" His question was barely registered in my head as I was focusing myself to accept his size, but I managed to shake my head slow for a few times as I tried to answer verbally.

"N-No, ah- but very rarely," being blatantly honest about my sex life, I had my eyes closed tight when I felt another push of his length deeper inside me.

"That explains why you're so tight, I guess. Can you take more?"

"You're not finished?" Feeling flustered that he was still not all in, I was starting to have doubt with myself whether I was the one who had very small hole or he was the one with too giant of a dick.

"There's still more, baby. I'll just ram it all in so that you can get used to it faster, how's that?" He suggested, and I felt guilty for making him had to deal with such a novice when he could have had more fun with another girl or boy on night like this.

"Okay,"

"Hold onto me. I'm moving,"

"Nghh!!" Gripping his shoulders hard as my whole ass felt like it was torn away, a stinging pain was felt throbbing once he finally stopped.

"I'm all in. You good?" He was softly massaging my hip for who knows why, but I appreciated the thought nevertheless.

I guessed he was trying to make me get used to his size faster, although I didn't know if it's working at all since I still felt the pain.

"A second. Please wait for a second before we continue," feeling a tear left my closed eyes and rolled down to my temple, I felt a gentle kiss on the edge of my both eyes.

"It's alright, take your time" he whispered soft, making me slowly open my eyes, and I felt my heart thumped at his treatment towards me.

How can he treat a stranger so soft like this?

"Okay, move," almost feeling sober now due to how much pain I felt, I could finally focus more on the facial features of the male above me.

He's really beautiful, almost to the point of being surreal.

He looked like some very important plus expensive fuckboy who was wanted by every lady in the world, and he agreed to fuck me?

"Done staring?" Realizing that I was staring longer that I supposed to, I felt my cheeks heating up when I saw his naughty smirk.

He knew he was hot.

"Y-yeah,"

Feeling him pulling out a bit as his first move, was enough to make me almost cry out in pain but I bit my lips to held it in instead.

"It'll feel better," he comforted soft as he ducked down, distracting my focus on the pain by giving me pleasure on my nipples.

Hugging his head, doing my best to allow him to keep thrusting, I could feel my slick doing their job and made the friction of his length inside me a bit more bearable.

His kisses went up to my chest, then moved to my neck, biting me up bit by bit everywhere his lips touched.

His actions helped my tensed body to relax very well, and I was now starting to feel the need to have him ramming into me harder.

"M-more," bucking my hips to meet his thrusts, my request was heard easily by the male since his ear was just beside my mouth.

It made him look at me, making me able to see his beautiful natural red lips in such close distance, and a sudden urge to have his lips on mine appeared.

With that, I looked up to meet his eyes, only to feel my body reacted by clenching his length, due to how deep his gaze was, straight into my eyes.

The stare was enough.

He wanted the kiss too.

And that's what we did.

As I circled my arms around his neck pulling him down, his hand cupped the back of my head pulling me up, and our lips met instantly without barrier.

Closing my eyes right away, I could feel how dominant he was through his kisses.

He was being gentle in the beginning for my sake.

The way he pushed through in claiming my mouth, whilst disregarding the fact that this was our first kiss tonight, this stranger somehow managed to tug a string in my heart from his action.

This was probably lust talking, but it made me want to give my everything to him.

Letting him take control of the kiss, I didn't realize when he had moved his hands to hold my thighs, and the next second, the ramming happened.

It knocked my breath away in an instant as my body jolted upwards due to his hard thrust, forcing me to break the kiss and let out a scream.

Fuck.

I knew I asked for more, but fuck.

I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow.

Crying out when he hit my spot one time, I might have switched on his sadist side this time, because he kept on ramming straight into the same spot at every thrust for the next few minutes.

I was sure my face was all messy now due to the tears and probably saliva since I wasn't even given enough time to breathe properly, but the beast never stopped.

His thrusts never lose their strength neither speed even after so long, and now he was abusing every corner of my inside mercilessly.

I might really die tonight.