Part 23

Jimin's POV

Waking up when the sunlight was directed to my face, I forced open my eyes to realize I was in Hyun's bed instead of my own. Looking around, I saw my phone with a sticky note on it, and took the paper to read the content.

'I'm fetching Hyun from mom and dad's house, but we'll come home after playing a bit. Please sleep more my love.'

Smiling sheepishly at the lovely note, I then composed myself, taking the glass of water and drank it with the painkiller that Jungkook had prepared for me before he left.

The pain was evident for sure, after how may times we did it last night.

All the positions I didn't know possible...

Okay, stop.

Before I get horny.

Making slow movements to move out the bed, I realized that I was wearing Jungkook's clothes, and smiled.

His clothes were big even for him, and when they were put on me, it was so oversized that the neck of the sweater was almost falling off my shoulder.

But the pants waist fit me perfectly, having no need to be tightened.

Although the length fell down way over my knees almost to my calf.

Ignoring the pain the best I could, I walked into the main bedroom and was pleasantly surprised to see everything has been cleaned. 

However, worry came to me right after, thinking that Jungkook might have went out without having a wink of sleep last night.

Unlocking the screen of my phone, I dialed Jungkook's number and waited for the male to pick it up.

After the third ring, Jungkook's voice was heard as if he just finished laughing.

"Love, how are you? Why are you already awake?" He sounded fine from his questions directed at me, and I did my best to not lose my composure at the endearment he used, and asked the male about his condition.

"I'm okay, but did you get some sleep at all last night? Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine. Taehyung and Jihee are with us, so I left my car at home and just let them drove me and Hyun around," 

"That's good. You should get a rest too -"

"Is that mama?" hearing Hyun's voice in the distance made me pause my sentence, and Jungkook seemed to be focusing on the boy as well.

"The one and only. You want to talk to mama?"

"Yes, yes!" his excited exclaim was making me smile so wide now, and I was sure Jungkook had the same smile on his face as well since I heard a soft chuckle from him before his voice faded.

"Mama, good morning!" Hyun's cheerful voice replaced the calm and deep voice of the male, and I took a seat on the cleaned up bed 

"Good morning, baby. What are you doing with Uncle Koo?" asking him gentle, Hyun matched my tone instantly despite his excitement earlier.

"We went to look at sunrise. And then mama, I see Uncle Tae holding Auntie Jihee's hand. Uncle Koo said they're a couple now," he said very suspiciously slow like he was whispering into the phone, and I held in my laugh hearing him gossiping about his favorite auntie and uncle.

"That happened? Are you that glad Uncle Tae holds Auntie Jihee's hands?" questioning the boy, I felt happy at the progress of the two.

"Yes, Auntie Jihee is blushing like mama when mama look at Uncle Koo,"

"Baby!" his out of nowhere comment took me by surprised, and I was very flustered at that.

"Yes, mama?" he sounded so innocent, and I just let out a small sigh, feeling heat coming up to my cheeks and ears.

Jungkook must have heard everything.

"Nothing, sweetie. I'm just suddenly hungry," changing the topic, I just blurted put whatever came to my thought at the moment.

"Mama's hungry? Uncle Koo, can we go home now?" Hyun asked very enthusiastically that I was back to being flustered, and tried to stop the boy.

"Hyunnie, it's oka -"

But then Jungkook cut me off before I could say anything.

"Sure, you should tell Uncle Taehyung that we're going home," 

I heard my little baby quickly passed the phone to the original owner, and I heard his small yell for Taehyung in the distant.

"Jungkook, now I feel bad" knowing that Jungkook was on the line now, I told him soft.

"Well, you should've just admit that I make you blush in the first place,"

"Hey!" feeling hot around my neck when he teased more about the topic earlier, I couldn't even give any comeback or refused the statement since Hyun was saying the truth.

"It made me feel happy. And actually, Hyun had made a breakfast for you. I taught him how to make a simple sandwich, and he's an expert now. He's just that excited to give you a taste of his cooking, so you don't have to feel guilty about us coming home early"

"Awhh, Hyun did that for me?" Feeling touched at my baby's growth, I couldn't wait for the little boy to come home.

I'm showering him with praises no matter how the sandwich will look or taste.

"Yes, our baby did that," Jungkook's soft voice was heard, and I fell quiet at his choice of word, not expecting to hear it from him.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah,"

"Are you mad that I said our baby?" he sounded worried as he asked, and I shook my head a few times, before realizing that he couldn't see me.

"No, no I'm not mad. It's nice, I like it"

"Me too, I truly love the sound of it,"

"Come back home safely, okay? All of you,"

"Will do, my love"