Part 14

Jungkook's POV

We proceeded to go to Jihee's room after that before Jimin told me that he needed to go to buy groceries for our dinner.

Being kicked out by Taehyung since he wanted to be alone with the injured, I offered Jimin a ride to the market, at which he accepted due to the fact that Hyun suddenly raised his opinion on wanting to come with him too.

And here I was left alone with Hyun, after Jimin walked off leaving the trolley where Hyun was in, in search for some products on another section.

"Uncle Koo?" the boy suddenly called for me, and I bended down to hear his voice clearly.

"Yes, Hyun?"

"Can we buy choco milk?" he asked, pointing to the row of milk close to us, and I looked back at him.

"Is it okay for you to drink it, Hyun?" not knowing anything about the boy, I was worried to buy anything consumable by the boy, afraid that he might have allergies to certain food.

"Mama said okay if I drink one little box," he pouted cutely making me want to give in, but I firmed my decision.

"Hmm, we can go get the drink, however we need to tell mama first. But I don't have his number,"

"Hyun remembers mama's number," he answered confidently, at which I fished my phone out quickly to get his number.

"You do?" unlocking my phone and passing it to the boy to key in the numbers, I was hoping that he'd typed them in correctly.

"Yes," with his small fingers, I just watched intently at every touch he made on the screen, as well as sometimes observing how his mouth pouted saying out the numbers simultaneously.

Pressing the green button without hesitant, sure enough, after a few rings, Jimin's voice was heard from the other line.

"Hello, who's this?" he asked through the speaker, not knowing that it's my number, and I was glad that Hyun was excited enough to speak first.

"Mama, can I go buy choco milk with Uncle Koo?" he asked straight, eyes looking hopeful staring into the phone screen to hear the permission from the father, and I just waited by his side, holding the phone for him.

"Hyunnie? Is this Uncle Jungkook's phone you're using?" the male's voice sounded a bit surprised, probably not expecting an unknown number to be calling him while he was groceries shopping.

"Yes, Uncle Koo say we need to tell mama first before we buy milk," the boy looked up to me with such sparkly eyes, that he reminded me, of me when I was young.

But Hyun was cuter, I guess.

Look at those natural pouty lips.

Cute.

"Tell Uncle Jungkook that you can only drink a bit, if not you'll get stomachache, baby" Jimin reminded ever so gently, and I was guessing that he didn't know that he was on speaker.

Damn, I knew that his voice was sweet, but hearing how he talked to his little baby was even sweeter.

I almost got jealous of Hyun for being able to hear his mama's voice everyday since birth.

"I told uncle we can buy the small box only, mama" the boy told fluent, and my amazement never ceased even after witnessing it for a few times already now.

"Good, is Uncle Jungkook there?" hearing Jimin from me, I smiled to the boy who smiled up to me at a glance before looking back into the screen.

"Yes, uncle is beside me, mama" he answered his mama gently, matching Jimin's tone of voice.

What a calm baby.

"Can you give the phone to uncle? I have to talk to him," the mama asked, and I waited until Hyun looked back to me, 

"Okay, mama" he answered, as he pushed the phone to my direction, wordlessly telling me to talk to his mama.

"Yes, Jimin?" turning off the speaker and placing the phone to my ear, Hyun waited patiently as he never brought his eyes away from my phone, and I couldn't help myself but brushed through his soft silky baby hair with my fingers.

"Uh, Hyun's a bit lactose intolerance so I gave him only small amounts at one time. Please watch how much he drinks, will you?" the male informed, and I understood his worry completely.

"Of course, I won't let him finish the small box in one go," reassuring the father, I playfully tickled the little boy earning a hearty cackle from Hyun.

"Thank you," 

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Can I let him try banana milk?"

"Huh, sure, I guess"

"Okay, thanks"

"Alright,"

"And oh, Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if I save your number?" Quite nervous as I asked the question out, I bit my inner cheek as I waited for Jimin's answer.

"Oh, sure. I'll be saving yours too,"

"Of course, thanks" holding in the joy from being let out, I tried sounding the calmest I could although I was already smiling so wide right now.

The line got cut off not long after, and I turned to Hyun who was still waiting for me to say something.

"We can buy milk?" He asked polite, and I nodded excitedly.

"Yes, of course, Hyun. Whatever flavor you want, just name it"