Chapter 3

I looked at the table and saw that Y/N forgot her purse. I smirked and picked it up......

Y/N's POV

I came out of the cafe. Around Jungkook I felt a different vibe.It was dark which somehow made me feel uncomfortable.

We were talking normally but still it was uncomfortable and that's the reason I reject to take a lift. I went to stand in the bus stop.

I started looking for my purse in my bag but I didn't get it. Oh no....maybe I left it at the cafe. If I leave from here I won't be able to get the bus till the evening and if I didn't returned to take the wallet then gradually I am not gonna get the bus.

Looks like I have to walk 30 miles today-I said sighing as I walked back to the cafe. I looked and found that Jungkook already left but that table was totally empty.

I went to the reception and asked - Did you see my purse on that table.No ma'am that table was totally left when you two left-The girl said and again started doing her work.

I came out of the cafe trying to search for my purse. Maybe I dropped it somewhere......

It's been hours since I started looking for my purse.I am too away from my home and now it even started getting dark. I don't even have a single penny to take a bus.

I live in this country alone so I can't call my parents and as I shifted few weeks ago I don't have any friends as well to whom I can give a call.

I started crying and sobbing as I lost the hope to go back home.Even if I take some money from someone I can't enter my house as the house keys were in that purse only.

Jungkook's POV
I was sitting in my car from some hours and saw Y/N searching for her purse. She Was looking tensed an dI loved it. I loved it so much cause I have Her a  taste  of saying no to me.

Soon she started crying, I didn't wanted that. I would hate if my queen will cry. I quickly got off the car and went to her.

Y/N?-I said as she looked at me with teary eyes. Jungkook?-She asked to confirm maybe cause I was looking blur to her because of those tears.

Yeah it's me-I said. Jungkook did you see my purse? Maybe you unknowingly took it-She asked me.

I had two options
First to tell her that it was me and return it yo her so that she can go back her home.
Second was I should I hide the fact and take her my home and train her like a queen and keep her close to me always.

So I choose option two.....

No I didn't see it!
_______________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content.