Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
Jungkook came back after few minutes after I came back. I smiled at him as he sat and started driving away from the graveyard. It feels so different.....few minutes ago I was a cheerful person who was expecting her date to be romantic and full of flowers scent and amazing food with lot's of chit chat but now I feel like a responsible person who has tone of responsibility on her shoulders. I looked at Jungkook who was driving the car with full concentration. I smiled and whispers to myself which was impossible to be heard by him - If this responsibility is for our love then I am ready to fulfil the responsibility with my full efforts.

TIME SKIP
We reached somewhere and Jungkook put a blindfold on my eyes. Jungkook what are you doing....?- I asked. Just believe me...-He whispered. I nodded and he went of the car and came to myself and opened the door for me. He took my hands and brought me out of the car. I slowly came out of the car and started walking after taking his hands. I took baby steps as I was totally dependant on my eyes and never thought to walk closing my eyes like some kids do.

Jungkook how much more...? - I asked still walking. Just few more seconds, love.... - He said. Finally we stopped somewhere and he said - Wait a min and don't remove the blindfold or don't move..... He went somewhere leaving me in the dark. I was getting anxious as I felt that no one was near me...I wanted to remove the blindfold but somewhere I trusted Jungkook. After I guess 3-5 minutes I heard footsteps. A hand came and removed my blindfold. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautifully decorated table in front of me.

The room was decorated by a lot of beautiful candles. I looked around and saw that if I would have taken even a small step in front I would have burnt myself, Thanks god I believed Jungkook all that time. Jungkook took my hands carefully lead me to the dining table and as a gentleman he made me sit and then sat himself. He poured a glass of wine for himself and for me. We clinked our glasses together and we both started drinking wine and started having dinner.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I took a bite of my food and saw Y/N enjoying her food. I was standing right there while she was blindfolded and I knew that is she takes a step forward she'll be burnt. I wanted to see if she trusts me or not because if she didn't she didn't have to live in my life....nor anyone else.... I smiled and fed her a bite. You trusted me Y/N....and you are safe with me....your trust is gonna let you alive....unlike my parents.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content