Chapter 18

Y/N's POV
I woke up when the sun rays caressed my face and the birds started singing in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and a wave of pain down there took over me. I started blushing hard as soon as I remembered about last night. All the pain vanished only the last night feelings were present. I shouldn't have forgave him but the thing he did gave a good result and at present I was happy with him. I realized I was zoning out when Jungkook's hand snaked around my waist pulling me towards him.

I slowly turned towards him and caressed his face but I didn't directly looked in his eyes.... even if it was our second time doing this but still I was shy. He put the finger under my chin and made me look in his eyes. His eyes were so deep just like ocean and sometimes I was to stop myself from controlling myself around him and just want to be drown in them. He caressed my cheeks but a soft groan left his mouth when his phone started ringing interrupting the beautiful moment.

As soon as he received the call his eyes which were full of emotions turned into dead and empty eyes. Sometimes his change of behaviour scare me till death but maybe it's because his profession of being a king. Sometimes I feel maybe it's because he is a psycho just as people says but I don't believe on this theory because I am living with him more than 2-3 months but I never faced that kind of behaviour. As everyone I also don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream....I don't want it to be a dream because my life is perfect right now.

While he was still talking at a distance from me my eyes stuck on his well built muscles of his arms.....his well build and toned abs which were my daily show but still I am not bored with them. He disconnected the call and said - Baby.... I have work....can we leave in some time? Sure! The packing is done, Let's just get fresh and then leave,hmm? - I asked. He nodded and we got fresh while he ordered the breakfast. We were finally ready to leave, I was standing in front of the door after locking it.

Jungkook's POV

Why are you getting so emotional? - I asked me. I lived here for years and I just loved the experience. I promise That I'll keep coming back here! - She said caressing the door.  I am being dramatic, right? - She asked laughing. I chuckled while nodding yes. Okay so let's go! - She said while moving downstairs. I smiled till her figure disappeared downstairs. I switched on my phone and dialed a number - Daniel, I want you to track my current location and want to burn this building but remember no person should be harmed in this otherwise it won't be good for you. I disconnected the call smirking. No building.....Y/N won't return here and she won't be away from me....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The psycho chapters begins now!
Hey guys as you know I am busy with my exams so updating slowly
It will be still same updated would be slow
Hope you show your love by the comments and liking the chapter!
See you in some days again
Borahae