Chapter 26

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting in an dark alley for Y/N. My breaths were fast while I was constantly looking here and there. Today I brought more than 50 bodyguards with me but I know that if Jungkook knows that I am going to tell the truth to Y/ N then even 100s of men would be less to secure myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly pointed the gun after turning but fortunately it was Y/N. I saw that my guards were ready to shoot her so I motioned them to lower their guns. They all disappeared in the dark alley and no one could see them though they were there only. Perks for having bodyguards I guess.

So you are gonna talk here only? - She asked. Woah girl, no hello or anything? - I asked though I also wanted this to be over with but I don't want to show her how scared I am. I am sorry, there is just a lot in my mind today..... please tell me what you know about Jungkook.....it's really important for me to know.... - She said with pleading eyes. This is the only thing I can show you and I hope this is enough as well... - I said while showing her my phone.

Keep swiping to the right and you'll find enough of proofs of why he is called the psycho king of South Korea - I said as I handover the phone to her. Gradually her eyes were full of tears and it flowed down her cheek. I wanted to wipe them away...take her in my arms and tell her to stop crying because I am beside her but I knew that I lost those right way back. If I hadn't left her side when she needed me....she wouldn't have been in this situation.....

These are photo shopped right? - She asked hoping me to agree with her. Unfortunately no.....these are the pictures taken by SKs most famous detective which was killed at the end by him only. His head was ripped of his body....his flesh was shredded off his body as if he was a fruit and someone peeled him of......he is a monster Y/N.... - I said while shiver ran down my whole body as I remembered the detectives body.

Then why did police did nothing...? - She asked. I think you are really loosing your consciousness Y/N. He is the KING of South Korea the whole nation works on his order who would go against him? - I said. C...can you sent me these pics? I...I wanna confront him.... - She said.

Have you totally lost it Y/N? You want me to let you go back to that monster when you know everything? - I asked. Please Taehyung, let me go back with these pics - She pleaded. No Y/N, even when We don't have any relationship now but for humanity, I can---- PLEASE! - She shouted leaving me stunned. She slowly hold my hands and said - Few years back you told me to think that you are dead now I am telling you to think the same for me...this is important for me Taetae....- She said.

Taetae......it's been years I heard that name.....I can't let her go back but she made a point.... She knew that I will die...but she had to let me go and I have to do the same... I just nodded and sent all the pictures to her. I will go back now....bye - She said and turned around to leave. Y/N! Please be careful.... - I said. She nodded and disappeared in the  darkness....

Y/N's POV
After walking for a few minutes I opened my phone and dialed a no. - This is Y/N.....it's time for action. Back up with in an hour required. Copy that - I heard the other person saying as I disconnected the call.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What you think is happening?
What will happen in upcoming few parts? To know that stay tuned for last few chapter of the book!