Chapter 32

Then run away with me....- He said stretching his hands towards me.....

I.....I....- Nothing was coming out of my mouth, one side my duty was calling other side the love of my life.

Come on Y/N, they will be here soon....- He said coming closer to me slowly. All those moments I shared with him crossed infront of my eyes .....how he approached me directly falling in my trap.

How I entered in the palace.....how I just accept his proposal just for my mission. How I started falling for him since he took me to the graveyard.He was a psycho for the world maybe, but for me he became my world.

Then how I became an officer came to my mind,what pledge did I took against injustice crime. How I applied for this case after hearing the cruelty.....

Jungkook was almost near me when I composed myself pointing the gun at him. He stopped on his place. The witness said that you killed those people because they did wrong deeds Jungkook.

It was your duty as the king. You have them their punishment though you forgot that you are a king and you should stay within the law.....You did what you had to do as a king....give them the punishment they deserved and I have to complete my duty as an officer.

For a moment his face was blank but then he said - What would be my punishment? I was shocked to hear his question....for what I researched about him all those month he should have ran to his helicopter.

Maybe life imprisonment or death sentence.....- I said. But death sentence has more chances right?- He asked as I nodded slowly.

He nodded understanding and said - Then why don't you kill me? I almost lost grip on my gun as my body felt weak. I....how can I? - were the only words going on in my mind.

Please Y/N- He said coming infront of me really close. You realise that they should be dead right? For the crimes they  committed? The rapes, the murders?

I nodded slowly. Then you know that what I did wasn't wrong but for you the way is wrong.....I can atleast request this from the love of my life right? - He asked caressing my cheeks.

But I....I can't do this Jungkook.....- I said as I started crying. You have to Y/N. I always fought for justice though I didn't realised that I went against it but you are on the right path..... please Y/N.... As the officer of my case you had to see me getting humiliated and getting abused there by everyone.... would you be able to see that?- He asked.

No....no...I can't - I said. I lost the on the gun but Jungkook held it close to his chest. Then please Y/N! Shoot me! Let me have the peace that I was killed by that only person who loved me after my mom.... please Y/N!

I....no Jungkook....I can't!- I said crying loudly. You have to! Just kill me! I won't ever hate you Y/N! Kill me now Y/N! - He shouted. I kept on nodding my head on a no though his voice started to pressure me.....I can't control myself for a long time of he keeps on doing this.

I quickly kissed him to stop him from shouting. He melted in my kiss and so did I. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't realised that he already took the gun from my hands.

As I pulled away he smiled and said- I love you Y/N...I hope I'll be a better person in my other life ..... With whom you can spend your life with....you became my obsession.....you became The King's obsession

These were his last words when he fired yeh bullet which wounded his heart and I could say it was yeh most deadliest spot. Before I can look at him properly he fell on the ground and his eyes were closed.

With my trembling hands I checked his pulse which became nill.....he was dead.... The love of my life was dead infront of me....by my gun.....maybe because of me .....I can't cry.... because I can't explain these tears to my colleagues and I can't even stop myself from crying because that day I felt how the soul leaves the body.

Ones soul left him after he died that day and ones body was still breathing but her soul left with the love of her life.....and unfortunately I was that other person......

Few drops of tears fell from my eyes when someone took the book away from my hands....I looked up to find my boyfriend Jungkook holding the tray of coffee from one hand and the book in another. I told you you'll cry in This book- He said wiping my tears from his hands while I just leaned my head on his shoulder thinking about the book I read...."The King's obsession"

Which was full of responsibility, love yet they hatred. Faith and fate......
________________________________

Okay so here I end the journey of the book the King's obsession
I know the ending is kinda confusing so I'll just explain the book imp. Points in the next chapter
Also am sorry for my spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes because I wrote this chapter 3:30 in the morning half asleep so  that I also don't start crying.
If you have questions then you can drop them here so I'll answer those questions in the next chapter!
Till then stay safe and don't forget to rate the book!!!