Book explanation and unknown facts!

Okay so first thank you so much for you guys support.All the way I came here it's all because of you guys!
Thanks for your support, I never thought my debut book will have so many readers!
I hope you guys support me in my upcoming books😊

SPOILERS
BOOK EXPLANATION

The story starts when Y/N meets Jungkook in cafe. Jungkook set his eyes on Y/N since he first saw her. Y/N was a police officer which wasn't revealed in the book till the last few chapters. It was all her plan to make Jungkook fall for her and dig dirt in him and find clues to lock him behind the bars.

Y/N was really good at her job and that's why she was chosen for the most important mission. Y/N completed her job but she had to lose the love of her life. She had to live the life with this guilt. She had to stay in guilt in one or the other way. Either she had to leave her duty or the love of her life.

In the end it was shown that it was all a story and Y/N and Jungkook are couple sitting in the cafe where Y/N completed reading the book which you guys were reading for months😅

Unknown facts
1) This book was started on 6th January,2022 and I had no Idea how was I suppose to end this book till 6th June, 2022
2) After thinking for 6 months I completed the book of 10 more chapters in just 1 month because the ending was clear.
3) I was never gonna turn it into a book which Y/N would be reading in the cafe but as many of you requested for the happy ending this was the best I could have done.
4) I started writing this book just because I made a cover and no idea that what I was gonna write in starting and had no idea about the ending for 6 months.
5) I was so lost while writing the book that many places I gave the maid name as Sarah and somewhere something else.
6) I had no intention to bring Taehyung in the book until I asked one of my friend to make trailer for it which I had to post on Instagram. I by mistake mentioned Taehyung and because of that she showed Taehyung for few seconds and I had to bring Taehyung part.

I guess these were all the points which came in my mind if you have questions regarding book or charecters background then you can drop it here and follow me on Euphoricgrief_ on instagram where I'll solve your queries 😊
________________________________

Bye bye!!!
We end The King's obsession here!
You can still continue the journey of reading my book switch my other book Roommates with benefits!
Stay safe and hydrated!