Chapter 23

Hey baby! I thought you needed Daniel with you that's why you called me so early - I said giving a peck on his cheeks. Was the coffee good? - He asked totally ignoring my words. Yup! - I said as I sat next to him. How do you know Kin Taehyung? - He asked. He was my ex boyfriend when I used to live with my parents. I could sense his jaw clench which honestly gave me goosebumps.

Then why did you broke up with him? - He asked slight anger was visible in his voice. He was son of a mafia and he knew that he had to continue what his father started so he left me because he didn't wanted me to be in trouble because of him. He truly loved me..... - I said as I took a sharp breath.

What about now? - He asked his eyes red with anger. Few months ago if I would have got the chance then I would have shifted with him only once I got to know where he is and actually it was one of the reasons why I shifted in Korea but after I met you.....I don't think I have any feeling left for him so yeah now my heart and soul only belong to you.... - I said smiling. I could sense him getting calm so I hugged him. There is no one else who can replace you - I said.

He slowly hugged me back and said - Don't ever meet him again. I was confused but I was sure that if I oppose right now his anger couldn't be controlled so I just nodded. Good, I'll just go and take a quick bath - He said. I nodded and took out my phone from the bag, to call my parents. It was 1st and they must be waiting for my call.

I found that my phone was dead and I was too lazy to go on first floor right now. Jungkook? Can I use your phone, I need to call my parents.... - I said. No, I am working on it......talk to them with your phone - He said and before I can explain anything else he went upstairs. I just pouted and also went in my room to charge my phone.

After it was charged for 15-20 mins I took it out. Jungkook also left for....somewhere? Actually I don't know. I was about to call my mother when another notification popped on my screen. It was from a browsing site which stated " What is there exactly behind that closed door in the king's palace " I opened the article and found almost the same gare which I noticed closed since I came here.

That really a question.....what's exactly behind the closed door .....?
______________________________________________________________

Guess what!? We have completed 27k+ reads!
Also sad news.........this book might be completed in 4-5 chapters now.....
But till then let the excitement on it's peak!