Chapter 17

SMUT ALERT!!
21+ content in this whole part

Y/N's POV

I quickly attached my lips with hai in a rough kiss as my hands travelled to his shirt buttons opening them quickly more like ripping his shirt. He removed my tshirt and pinned my hands above my head.

You aren't supposed to stay angry from me...-He said nibbling my ears. And you aren't supposed to lie to me....-I said moaning as his hands unhooked my bra and started fondling them. His one hand was pinning my hands above me other were working on my breast harshly and his lips captured my lips in an hungry kiss.

What do you want tonight?-He asked me breathing heavily. I .... Want you inside me....deep-I said looking at him in his eyes which surely turned him on. He quickly removed both mine and his remaining clothes and threw them somewhere in the room.

He came in between my legs and started licking me.... There making me a moaning mess. I held handful of his hairs as I felt a knot in my stomach. I.... Before I could say anything he stopped. I was about to whine when he suddenly entered inside em without any warning.

I moaned and arched my back in pleasure with a mix of pain. He started moving and believe me he was so fast that I felt my soul will leave my body but my every part of the body was in pure pleasure.

Soon I started clenching around him as my throat started to pain from moaning. He understood and said while kissing my forehead - Come with me baby... Soon we both came and he laid next to me and held me tightly in his embrace.

Let's have dinner and then sleep hmm?-He asked as I nodded and after eating we both drifted to the dreamland holding each other.
________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content