Chapter 16

You were having the keys all the time....? - I asked being totally confused. yes... I was the one who picked up your purse but I didn't returned the purse because from that day I wanted to be yours and wanted you to make mine - He said slowly walking towards me and I was stepping back. When he took one more step towards me I pushed him and shouted with tears in my eyes - Why? You saw me how much I was crying that day! How much I was worried! But you made a stupid stunt! Is this how your love is? Is love means making anyone CRY!!

Soon my back came in contact with the wall and his hands harshly grabbed my face and said while standing dangerously close he said - Don't you dare to raise your voice at me. There was something unreadable in his eyes which I was seeing for the first time. I started sobbing as his hands were hurting me. He removed his hands, took his coat and went out without any word.

I am not hurt the way he behaved right now.... but I am hurt that he says that he loves me but he saw me getting so tensed that day. I ran here and there the whole afternoon and he saw everything....but still he sat there watching as if nothing is happening. I went back to my room as now I have no mood to eat anything. I dragged my body towards my room and slumped into the bed.

Jungkook's POV
I came back to the apartment and saw that Y/N wasn't in the hall. I slowly went towards her room and saw her sleeping. The traces of dry tears were there. This was the first time after so many years I felt my heart clench for anyone..... I kept the food on nearby table and laid next to her and took her in my embrace. Y/N... - I whisper so that she can wake u... she was hungry on the way here.

After calling for 2-3 times I guess she heard me and slowly opened her eyes. It took her a minute to adjust her eyes and understand what was happening. As soon as he remembered she pushed me away and turned around. Baby....are you still angry with me? - I asked innocently. What do you think? - She said as her voice breaks a bit. I knew she again started crying which I can't resist.

I turned her around and was on top of her. I am sorry Y/N.....for that day, I shouldn't have done that but you only tell that do you regret coming to me? - I asked. She slowly nodded as no. See....if I haven't done that you wouldn't have came to me. I know it wasn't right way but I did what I felt right. I promise I won't let you cry because of anything....not even because of myself..... Please forgive me baby....and forgive me for few mins back.....I....I lost my control because you shouted at me ignoring that I was wrong...- I said. She nodded and said - I forgive you! I smiled and then realised how close we were.....it seems that she also noticed that.....I started leaning towards her....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so don't forget to like and comment....If possible follow as well!
Next Part is fully smut so you can skip next part if you aren't comfortable with it.
Don't worry you won't miss any part of the story if you miss next part.
So again only read next part if you are comfortable with sex!