Chapter 7

I was laying on my bed scrolling my phone. I want to go home.....-I said pouting. My parents call me once in a month and that's the end of the month and today's 13th of the month.Jungkook seems a bit..... strict but I can't say he is a psycho! Still I'll lock the door properly... for safety purpose!

I stood up and went near the door to close it. Suddenly I heard some footsteps! They were coming near my room. Jungkook told me that he everyone sleeps till 10 except guards and it's already 12! I quickly locked the door and switched off the lights!

I layed on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep......

Next day
I woke up as crows started crowing near the window. As I opened my eyes I saw bats and crows near the window just like the horror movies! I quickly closed the window! It was really horrific and I just woke up added to the horror.

I calmed myself and went to take a bath. I was taking the bath when suddenly someone knocked making me flinch! Good morning ma'am, sir is calling you to have breakfast!-A maid said.

I again calmed myself and said- Just 5 mins I'll be coming down! I completed taking the bath and looked around the cabinet. I found a beautiful gown....the cabinet was full of gowns.

Time Skip (Jungkook's POV)
I was waiting for Y/N from last 10 mins... I put my glass down and turned to went upstairs. Suddenly I saw Y/N coming gown stairs. Her eyes were looking so calm and her hair were falling on her shoulders which were totally wet.

She came near me and said- I am sorry to keep you waiting. It's ok! Shall we have breakfast now?-I asked. She nodded and took a seat. We both started having breakfast while talking. So are you busy today?-I asked.

Nothing special till now...you have some work?-I asked. Umm...no I was thinking that we can walk around the garden....I mean it would be good to walk around and chat with you!-She said.

I nodded understanding and said-Okay we'll walk in the evening.....I have to complete some work!-I said. She nod understanding and we talked about her family.

I have a brother other than my parents! - She said smiling maybe remembering them. What about you!? Who are there in your family?- She asked. No one.... I'll be going now!-I said before she can say anything!

The worst topic to talk is about family!
______________________________________

Please rate and follow 💖😊