𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮

"What?!" I yelled, shocked. "What did I do?!"

"Aiding and abetting. Accessory to murder," The officer said coldly, clearly believing I had already known and was just playing dumb.

I heard the handcuffs rattle against each other as he took them off of his utility belt.

Without hesitation, I brought my leg up and stomped on his foot.

His grip on my arms loosened slightly, allowing me to shoot my arm back and elbow him in the stomach.

He bent down and clutched his stomach, attempting to grab my ankle to trip me, but I was too fast.

"Shit, that was badass!" My sister chuckled, running up next to me.

Wait, my sister?

"Sarah!" I exclaimed. "What the hell?!"

"I was just minding my business when you sped past me getting chased by four cops!" She chuckled. "I was gonna help when that one dude caught you but you didn't need it,"

"Okay, well, we need to get to the Chateau," I told her.

She peered over her shoulder. "With them following us?! What do we do once we get there?! Get caught?!"

"Good point," I panted, beginning to run out of breath. "They don't seem to be giving up any time soon,"

"Shit!" She huffed. "They're gonna catch us for sure!"

Looking down the dock, I saw the Phantom in the water.

"Or maybe they won't!" I said, grabbing her wrist and making a sharp turn, pulling her down the dock.

"JOHN B!" I yelled. "BOOKER!"

"He's out there?! Is that the boat?!" She asked.

"Yeah, that's him!" I informed.

"JOHN B!" She called, beginning to yell with me.

He eventually looked our way, taking notice of the situation. Then, the boat began to slowly turn toward us.

"YES! HURRY BOOKER, COME ON!" I screamed.

I turned to see the cops running onto the deck.

Sarah and I stood at the edge, praying John B would get there fast enough.

"HURRY!" My sister yelled as he approached us.

"I'M TRYING! I'M SORRY!"  He yelled back.

The cops were closing in on us. John B wasn't gonna make it.

"Sarah, come on!" I instructed, jumping into the water.

She did as I said, jumping as far out as possible.

"Okay, okay, let's go!" I panted.

We swam over to the Phantom as it continued approach, eventually reaching it.

The officers were talking into their radios and yelling a bunch of shit at us.

"Here, come on," John B said, lifting Sarah out of the water and into the boat, then doing the same for me.

"Well, looks like we're coming after all," I chuckled.

"You guys okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm good. Sarah?"

"Good too," She replied.

"Okay, then let's get the fuck out of here," He said.

"Yep," I breathed, pulling out one of the water bottles we had packed. "Sounds fantastic,"