𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥

The room erupted into sudden chaos. John B did chest compressions on Sarah as he was instructed to, while Doctor Nygard put an oxygen mask over her face, giving her breaths every few seconds.

I stood aside, keeping a watchful eye on the machines to see if there were any changes. My hand was also gently placed on her wrist in hopes I would feel a pulse.

After a few agonizing minutes of trying to save her, the doctor stepped back in defeat, his head hanging low.

"Stop," He told John B, who was still pumping Sarah's chest.

Despite this, John B continued, only stopping when the doctor gently pulled his hands away.

Tears spilled down my cheeks. "Now what?"

Doctor Nygard didn't reply, he simply clicked off the heart monitor.

My eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Seriously..." John B added. "Help us. Help her,"

The man shook his head. "She just lost too much blood, kids. I'll leave you with her,"

He silently retreated to his office and shut the door, giving us privacy.

"No, no, no..." I muttered frantically.

"John B, get the oxygen mask!" I instructed. "I'll do CPR!"

He grabbed the mask off of the table and began to mimic what Doctor Nygard had been doing as I started chest compressions.

"Come on, Sarah..." I whispered, my voice breaking. "Come on,"

"Stay with us," John B said quietly, crying as well.

My hands trembled as I pumped my sister chest.

No matter what we did, we got no result. Even as we continued for another few minutes, nothing came from it.

"Hey! Please don't die!" John B cried, lightly slapping her cheek. "Come on, wake up! Sarah, wake up!"

I began to roughly shake her, yelling her name.

"Sarah!" I sobbed. "SARAH!"

Nothing.

"Sarah Elizabeth Cameron! Wake the hell up right now!" I demanded.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

My stomach churned. "Oh my God..."

I backed away from the table, my entire body violently shaking.

"FUCK!" I yelled, grabbing the closest thing to me and chucking it across the room. I didn't even know what it was.

John B pushed some papers off of a table then roughly threw a chair, which made a loud thud against the floor.

I felt like I was going to be sick as I stared at Sarah's lifeless body.

I dropped to the floor, tucked my knees to my chest, and buried my head in my hands.

~

"You shouldn't have bought those motorcycles with the generator money," She said, practically taunting us. Rafe clenched his jaw, walking away.

I stared at the smirk on my sister's face, clenching my fists. It took everything in me not to hit her.

I got into her face. "Don't be a little bitch, princess,"

She flipped me off as I turned to walk away, prompting me to do the same to her.

God, why was I so fucking horrible?