pt 1: w e m e e t ❤️

7:01 Am.
SHIT!

I yelled before jumping out from my bed, going straight to my bathroom

I sighed. First day and im already late. I brushed my hair out of my face with my hands before slapping both my cheeks to wake myself up. I opened up the tap, splashing cold water on my face.

After doing all of that, I took out my toothbrush and toothpaste, then pasted it on my toothbrush. Making a face at the spicy toothpaste. I mean, it was like a daily routine.

I closed my bathroom door and quickly ran to my closet. I grabbed my first day outfit, that was already hung up in my closet, and started to put them on.

 I grabbed my first day outfit, that was already hung up in my closet, and started to put them on

After throwing your clothing on, you ran downstairs to see your mom making breakfast for herself.

"hey mama" you said before kissing her cheek.
"hi babes, I left your allowance on the island counter right there. remember to use it wisely and don't use it on something useless." she said and sipped her hot coffee.

You smiled and nodded, taking the money and stuffing it in your pocket. You've been saving your money for quite a while, and all together you have about $73.45

You left the house, getting on your bike. Going to a completely different school made your stomach drop. Being a new kid in a whole new school made you feel like one of THOSE girls in a wattpad story. Riding your bike, you stopped by a convenient store. Putting your bike in a lock, you walked in and got yourself a monster energy drink. You paid for it, and left to your school.

15 minutes later.

You made it to your school and put your bike on one of the locks provided infront of the school. You sighed, walking in. The school was PACKED with kids. It made your stomach drop real fast, making you a bit nervous.

After finding your class you sat in the middle row. Next to you was an empty seat, and you wondered if anyone sat there? You heard someone walking up to you, and you heard a males voice. Your curiosity got the best of you. You looked up to see a fine man in front of you. He spoke to you in a cold tone....

"And you are..?"

to be continued....