pt 7: c o n f e s s i o n s

(No ones POV)

Javon let the girl in and he closed the door behind her. They both sat down on the couch in the living room. "Okay." she said before taking a deep breath. 

"Javon. I actually like you. Like a lot. So when all of those time I kept trying to ghost you or leave you on delivered on snapchat. The reason why I never talked to you, was because I was nervous. I was nervous to even be around you. And the truth is, Jaden was the one helping me to try and get comfortable around you, especially when me and you are alone. Remember that time when you called me multiple times on facetime? It was because I was on the phone with Jaden. Jaden was helping me confess to you. Now, I did NOT want to confess to you like this, not at all. I was just gonna do something way different. But, now that I see how hurt you are. I had to let it go this way, and I'm sorry. I truly am." she said as she looked at him, seeing his face go completely red.

"javon? are you alright?" she said and waved her hand in his face. Javon looked in her eyes, he grabbed her waist, sat her on top of him and kissed her. Y/N was surprised, but put her arms around his neck as the two were kissing on Javon's sofa.

Y/N pulled away, "soo, does this mean you like me too?" Javon smiled "of course ma, I always have and always will." she laughed "Does this also mean we're official?" she asked with a questioning look. "Hm, should we let the internet decide that?" he asked and they both took a picture together.

 "Hm, should we let the internet decide that?" he asked and they both took a picture together

onwardwanna - ship or naw? 🤍

user-879 - YOOOOO PUR Y/N
user-650 - ummm no.
user-908 - y'all respect their relationship.
onwardjdub - nice broo!😏

TO BE CONTINUED...