pt 17: h e r e w e g o a g a i n!

Javon swallowed the lump in his throat. "Me and my family were supposed to take you to the fair since you were already staying with us. But, we felt that since you were hurt, we wanted to give you some time to think." he said and scratched the back of his neck. "And when we got there, Neveah wanted to take a picture with me. I agreed thinking it was just gonna be a little best friend picture, but my dad took the picture when Neveah kissed me. And I never asked her to kiss me. But it was just so on point to the fact that my dad took it when she took the chance to do it. And ma, from tbe bottom of my heart. I would NEVER do anything like that to hurt you. I love you so much princess, I'm literally obsessed with you. I was so blind to think Neveah would do something like this to break us up. And she is never coming back to separate us. I promise baby." he said and looked you straight in the eyes. "I promise." he whispered and some tears streamed down his face.

You sighed and hugged him. "Your too hot to cry Javon, stopp." you said and laughed, you cried with him hugging him tightly. "I love you way too much Ma, Like damn im already tryna make you my wife." he said jokingly.

"Then put a ring on it" you said and winked at him. Cheesy but cute.

"I knew Javon would never do anything to hurt you my baby!" Your Grandma said as her and your mom were eavesdropping by the stairs. They came to the both of you and you all hugged. "Hey Javon, How about tomorrow night you and your family comes over to have dinner with us hm? Maybe we can talk about your boxing and how Y/N has actually gotten into volleyball." Javon's eyes squinted. "Babe, you're doing volleyball now?" he asked. "Surprise?" you said. "damn that's hot." he said under his breath. "Sound like a plan mom!" he said and hugged your mom. "But I guess it's my time to leave. I'll see you tomorrow at dinner ma." he said and kissed your lips. He pulled away and hugged your grandma. "bye abuela! see you tomorrow, love you" he said and smiled. He waved at the three of you and closed the door.

"wait, how am I gonna get home it's like 10 in the night?"

TO BE CONTINUED....