pt 20: m i s s i n g pt2

"Well, why not go to condesa cafe. I know most teens are familiar with that place and usually go there after a little skating session. I've been skating here myself a few times, so trust me." She said and everyone nodded, "Honestly, anything to make my baby come back.." Christine said. Everyone went back in their cars. Instead of the siblings mom driving, Jayla took the wheel and made Christine follow them.

Making it to condesa cafe, Jayla quickly came out the car and went straight inside with Jaden and Javon following her. "No sight of her. But we can ask the workers here. Jaden you go ask, me and Javon will be waiting in the car. Let us know what they say." Jayla said and took Javon with her. "Remember get useful information! we're gonna keep calling her." The two said, before leaving the cafe.

Jaden cleared his throat before speaking. "Hello, my friend is missing and I was wondering if you had seen her around the cafe anytime today between 6pm and 11? She's a bit shorter than me, has dark close to black hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing a red winter hat with a big grey jacket. She had on grey socks that were over her black tights, and she wore black timberland shoes?" Jaden described her the best he could.

"Yeah, We actually did see her. Her and her friends were in here drinking some coffee. When they left I saw her get in some black van? Don't know if she was supposed to or not but it seems now that it's brought to my attention, she's not." The worker said and scratched the back of her head. "But hey, if you do need some extra help finding her, always come by and we can always help look for her." she said and smiled. Jaden nodded and thanked her continuously. He left the store and ran back to the two cars. He went between the cars and told them to lower their windows so he can tell them the information he got.

"So, they said that they were in the cafe, but when she and her friends were leaving she got into this black van. I don't know what happened after that, but this could be a sign that she could be in complete danger." Jaden said and crossed his arms. "Well we gotta find that car fast. Or at least find the area where she is." Javon's dad mentioned. He was right, it was already close to being 1 am in the morning, looking for her.

It's been about an hour, everyone was feeling very sleepy and drowsy. They even had to drink coffee and switch to between who was gonna be behind the wheel or not.

Then, it hit Christines mind. "Oh my- Oh my gosh! I am so dumb! I forgot Y/N has a tracker on her phone that we can track where last she has been!" She said and called the family in the other car. She told them the partially good news and they all parked in a random parking lot. Christine quickly went on the app she had on her phone and checked the location Y/N was last in. "It says last place she's been was....bradford" Everyone's eyes widened and they were in shock. "Bradford is at least 2 hours away. There's no way we can go to Bradford so late." Jaden looked at everyone. "Well, we can get some extra help.." he mentioned.

TO BE CONTINUED...